Tom Webster- Christmas Get Up (h)

Last Christmas One Shot

Bringing someone home was always a major move in a relationship, it meant more than anyone could ever realise, it meant that you were serious.

Of course, it was a nerve-wracking moment, no one wanted to say the wrong thing or mess up.

As it was coming up to Christmas you were getting ready to head home to spend it with your family but this year you had your boyfriend coming back with you.

You and Tom had been together for a few months and he was yet to properly meet your parents, he'd spoken to them when you were on the phone but nothing in person.

Whilst you were packing, Tom came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you.

"Hello, my love," he greeted you causing you to smile.

You placed your hands over the top of his. "Are you all packed?"

He kissed your neck and hummed his agreement, so you finished up your packing before turning around in his arms.

Smiling up at him, he leant down to kiss you gently. "Are you sure about this?" you asked him.

Even though he was fully aware of what you were referring too, he tilted his head in confusion.

"You're coming home to my parents, and for the whole Christmas celebration," you reminded him gently.

He shrugged. "I know what I'm doing love."

"But do you know what this means?" you questioned again.

Shaking his head in amusement, he smiled down at you. "Enlighten me."

You rolled your eyes but still kept smiling. "This means we're serious Tom, this means that we really want this."

"And why wouldn't I want this?" he queried as he placed a hand on your cheek. "I want you; I want this, and I promise you this is serious."

You smiled at his reassurance and went on your tip toes to kiss him quickly. "Let's get going then."

It wasn't too bad of a drive from where you lived in London, to your parents in Y/H/T.

You managed to make the time pass quickly with you blasting all the cheesy Christmas classics whilst Tom drove.

As soon as you pulled into their road it wasn't hard to miss your house – the Christmas lights in full force and the big tree in the front garden had been decorated to the nines.

You glanced over at Tom to gauge his reaction and he just seemed to be very amused.

Once you were all parked up, you climbed out of the car and left Tom to grab the bags whilst you excitedly ran up to the front door.

Your Mum opened the front door, dressed in her full Christmas get up and she pulled you straight into a hug.

"Oh, my darling it's so good to see you," she said to you as she squeezed you.

Tom came up behind you and you saw her eyes widen when she saw how blatantly attractive, he was.

"And this must be Tom!"

He chuckled at your Mum's enthusiastic greeting and managed to drop the bags before she engulfed him into a hug.

She quickly ushered the both of you into the house, and you were able to escape upstairs to unpack before letting Tom be bombarded with questions.

Once you were in your bedroom Tom pulled you into his arms.

"There's no going back now," you told him with a smile on your face.

He circled his arms around your waist and pulled you into a toe-curling kiss. "You're it for me love."

~*~
Written by Hannah.