Robbie Jennings- Overly Invested (h)

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging One Shot

You'd never thought much about how other people perceived you.

Of course, you knew that not everyone was going to like you, but neither were you going to like every person that you ever met.

What you had never planned for, however, was liking someone who another person also liked.

You remembered when Robbie and Tom had come to your school, all the girls in the school instantly flocked towards them – they were attractive obviously and neither of them had girlfriends.

There wasn't a point that you had actively sought either of them out, but you just seemed to keep bumping into Robbie.

You bumped into him around school, at his Mum's shop, at the beach – pretty much everywhere and it got to a point where you genuinely met up with each other after a while.

He'd given you his number after a little bit so the two of you quite often stayed up late texting each other – it didn't do wonders for your sleep pattern, but it was making you happy.

However, one of your friends Georgia also liked Robbie and she was trying all these different scheme type things to get his attention.

You hadn't quite managed to tell her that you and Robbie were getting close, but you also didn't know how to.

The two of you were pretty much seeing each other and had been since the Autumn half term – with it now being almost Spring.

Neither of you had asked the other out but you pretty much knew that you were exclusive, it was comforting in a weird sort of way.

Robbie had offered to walk with you after school, as you were heading back to his for a bit of a movie night because it was a Friday.

You'd walked out of school with your friends but smiled when you saw Robbie waiting for you.

He stood up off the wall he'd been leaning against when he saw you and slung his bag over his shoulder properly.

Turning to your friends, you smiled a little nervously before speaking to them. "I'll see you guys on Monday okay. I've got some plans for tonight."

They all nodded slightly confused but watched as you caught up with Robbie and took his hand.

"Hey, you, how was your day?" you greeted him.

He smiled, squeezing your hand as you walked. "The usual sort of boredom, but I've been thinking about what we can do tonight."

"Do tell."

He chuckled. "I was thinking you could stay over?"

You were surprised at his suggestion and the surprise must've been evident on your face.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," he quickly told you. "But I just thought it would be a nice thing to do."

A smile replaced the surprised expression on your face, and you circled your other hand around his arm. "I'd love to stay over Rob, as long as no one minds."

"Mum is out with her new boyfriend tonight, and Tom never cares so we'll be all good."

When you two got to the shop, Tom was already working behind the counter.

"Has Mum already gone out?" Robbie questioned his brother, who nodded in response to him.

Tom smiled at you before answering. "She's gone away for the night with him, they've gone to Brighton apparently – she was looking forward to it."