Moira O'Hara- Mirror: Part 2 (a)

American Horror Story: Murder House One Shot

"I don't really think this is appropriate." You marched sternly towards the door so that you could join your wife downstairs to complain and warn about the advancing maid, but she managed to slide between you and the exit.

"Of course, it isn't appropriate, but that doesn't mean it isn't what you want." You could only stand and watch as she slowly bolted the door and clicked a hefty padlock into place over it. "Oopsie." She giggled proudly to herself and reached into her pocket to pull out an antiquated key.

"Give me the key Moira." She dangled it out in front of you but you could not manage to grab it before she pulled it away.

"You want the key then take it, I won't stop you." Her smile grew wider as she took the key and rested it down the front of her black dress so that it rested in between her chest. "Come on then... slide your hand between my breasts and earn your way to freedom."

You begged and pleaded with her to just relinquish the key but she just stood there with a smug smile on her pale face. You knew there was no other choice and there was no other way this soon to be ex-maid would give up the key easily, secretly you were falling under her spell no matter how hard you tried to fight it.

Slowly you reached your hand over, Moira's eyes watched your hand intently as it crept towards her almost bare chest. Your fingertips were mere inches away from her flesh when she gently grabbed your hand and rose your shaking fingers to her lips.

"That key doesn't really work." She brushed her cold mouth against your fingers and laughed impishly. "The real key is stashed somewhere far more... delicate." She pushed you away from her and you watched her side of her bottom lip slowly furl under her sparkling teeth.

"I'm not reaching into your underwear to get a key. Just open the door now."

"You don't sound so sure about that, besides, there's a few places you might have to search ever so deeply. There's nothing you can do to me baby, now get the key, you know you want to." It became harder and harder to win the internal battle between staying loyal to your beloved wife and falling to this tempting succubus. "It's so cold, not that it's down there but I can think of something far, far better for both of us."

~*~

Written by Aaron.