Quinn Fabray- Hair (c)

Glee One Shot

You were concerned when your girlfriend Quinn didn't turn up when she was meant to. She was meant to be meeting you at your home for a movie night but the time that you had arranged was almost an hour ago. You had tried to phone her and text her to see where she was, but you hadn't heard anything from them. Not wanting to be too dramatic, you decided to wait until it had been an hour since she had meant to turn up and you would then contact her parents, but until then, you would patiently wait for her to come by and hope nothing had gone wrong.

Luckily it didn't get to an hour. When the doorbell rung, you felt as though your heart had jumped out of your chest. If it wasn't Quinn at the door, you were sure you'd breakdown in fear of what had happened to her but until you saw who was there, you tried to keep your nerves under control.

Opening the door, there stood Quinn, but she didn't look the same as she had the day before when you had seen her last. Since you had known her, she had long blonde hair that perfectly showed the innocent pious girl that she tried to pretend to be. Now it was nothing like that. It was cut short to just above her shoulders and died a bright and vibrant pink. She had never mentioned even wanting to dye and cut her hair, let alone that she was going to be doing it today.

"Wow," you whispered, not knowing what else to say.

A smirk curled onto her lips. "Do you like it?"

"Oh... it's different."

Her expression fell. "You don't like it, do you?"

"Quinn it looks lovely and it does suit you far more than I would imagine it was. You just caught me off guard, I didn't expect such a drastic change, you never said anything about it," you explained.

She shrugged her shoulder, ruffling her own pink hair to make it look a little messier than it was already.

"It wasn't really a plan," she stated. "I just thought I needed to change a bit, and this seemed to fit well enough. I've got an appointment tomorrow to get my nose pierced and I'm considering a tattoo too."

"What's brought on all this change?" You questioned.

Even though you were supportive of any changes she made, it was a lot of changes in a short period and it worried you a little about why she was doing it.

"I've just found who I really am and that's all I want."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.