Hanna Marin- Cheat (c)

Pretty Little Liars One Shot

When you fell in love with Hanna, you never thought that you would ever need to think about her being unfaithful or that you would ever doubt her love for you. The two of you had been friends for a while before starting a romantic relationship but once you were together, it felt as though that was how the two of you were always meant to be. You were in a happy relationship and you never wanted to think that you would end up apart but sometimes things happened that caused more problems than they were meant to.

You had gone around to Hanna's home early one morning to surprise her with coffee and breakfast after having not heard from her the day before. When you got there, you were shocked to find another woman in the bed. Through the darkness of the bedroom, you couldn't see who it was and frankly your heart couldn't bear knowing, instead you wanted to get out of there as soon as you possibly could. As you turned out of the room, you bumped into her dresser, knocking something over and waking up Hanna and the other woman.

Hanna called out to you, but you couldn't turn around, you could only tearfully make your way away from her, scared that this was now the end of something that had once brought you so much happiness.

Before you were able to get to the stairs, your hand was caught, stopping you in your tracks.

"Y/N?" Hanna questioned. "What's wrong?"

You took a deep breath, scared of your own voice as you didn't know what you would sound like nor what you would say.

"Who was in your bed, Hanna?" You croaked.

She paused, slightly confused but also having just woken up so hadn't expected to see you in her room crying at her in bed. Realisation washed over her, as she offered you a certain smile.

"Oh Y/N, nothing happened," she assured you. "Emily got in an argument with Paige last night and she came over in tears. I forgot to text you, but she just stayed the night. I'm sorry if I upset you, I couldn't be bothered to set up a bed on the floor for her."

"That was Emily?" You whispered, feeling foolish for jumping to a conclusion when really you knew that you should trust Hanna with everything.

Hanna nodded her head. "I would never do anything to upset you, Y/N, especially not that."

"I'm sorry for thinking you would do anything like that," you said.

"I know it didn't look great, but know I would never cheat on you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.