John Mitchell- Wake Up (c)

Being Human UK One Shot

Mornings were never your favourite things to have to go through so unless you actually had something that you wanted to do; you probably wouldn't be waking up with any amount of ease. Today was one of the normal days in which there wasn't much that needed to be done nor anything that you wanted to do, so you stayed curled up in your blankets, hoping that you could get away with sleeping all day until the night fell again.

Sadly, you couldn't be so lucky. Your boyfriend Mitchell was an early riser, not really needing any sleep anyway and he would get bored without your attention so tried to encourage you to wake up. He tried periodically throughout the morning but as afternoon begun to peer over the horizon, he decided to take things up a notch. Up until this point he had been shaking you and asking you to get up, but he gained nothing more than a flail of your arm and a loud grunt of annoyance, maybe a swear word if he was lucky.

You were just happy for him to leave you alone when he exited the room, little did you know he was going to arm himself to get you out of the bed. A few minutes after he left, you heard his footsteps return.

"Get up Y/N," he demanded.

Once again you grunted at him, pulling the covers up to your head, hoping for him to leave you in your happy place. You heard Mitchell let out a loud sigh before he enacted his plan. He had held a large bucket of cold water above his head before tipping it over you, soaking you and the bed you were trying to hide in.

A loud gasp escaped you in shock of the coldness wrapping around you. You shot up, seeing a smirk on your boyfriend's face. Jumping out of bed, you almost snarled at him, gaining a laugh from the fearless man.

"I'm going to kill you!" You shouted, peeling the damp bedding from your body and discarding it back onto the bed.

Mitchell laughed, slowly backing up towards the bedroom door. "I mean, well, technically I'm dead."

Narrowing your eyes at him, you lunged across the room, trying to grab hold of him but he darted from the room just in time. You let out a scream at him, taking off after him, prepared to get revenge.

"Come back, you stupid vampire!"

~*~

Written by Charlotte.