Noah Foster- Dumb (c)

Scream TV One Shot

Noah spent a lot of his time researching any element of the case that he thought could lead to an answer. Many of the leads he thought would take him to the culprit of all of the murders in town, ended up as nothing but you didn't want to dishearten him. Out of anyone in town, you believed he had a pretty good chance to find an answer, but you weren't going to sit back and let him put himself in danger to find it out.

His newest lead was the old abandoned Lakewood General Hospital where he wanted to go search it for any clues that could help him. Even if he thought he was capable of searching it, you knew that if it did have anything to do with the murderer, it could be very dangerous, and you didn't want to lose him to this insane person. Of course, you didn't want anyone to get hurt by the killer, but Noah was the one person you felt you could trust with every part of you, losing him would completely destroy you.

"You can't go to the hospital," you frowned. "It's going to be dangerous. Heavens, it could even be a trap. I don't know what I would do if I lost you Noah."

He offered you a soft smile, holding your hand to try and reassure you. "I will be okay Y/N, don't worry about me."

You shot him a glare. All you could do was worry about him. He may have been incredibly smart, but he was also dumb as a plank when it came to common sense.

"I am worried about you Noah," you whispered. "Please don't do something stupid. Don't put yourself in danger and go to the abandoned hospital."

"I'm going to do it," he stated.

With that you snapped. You weren't willing to let him put himself in danger through his own stupidity and crazed desire to solve this case.

"Do it and lose your testicles," you threated.

His face instantly paled as he took a small step backwards, not wanting to be too close to you after such a threat in fear you would act on it.

"T-this could be the final piece of the puzzle. This could answer all of our questions and solve everything. It could be the end of this killer," he said trying to convince you.

You let out a sigh, pulling your handbag up onto your shoulder. "Okay, if you're going, then so am I."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.