Dominic Toretto- Him (h)

Fast and Furious One Shot

Not many people ever thought they'd end up in a car wreck.

You saw them a lot, heard about them all over the news but you never thought it would happen to you.

It wasn't even as if you had a fast or fancy car, just what you could afford and yet you were waking up in a hospital bed after being thrown about in your car.

The first thing that hit you was the bright lights above you – it was hard for your eyes to adjust; they were just so harsh but when they did you got a look at your surroundings.

Somehow you had ended up in a private room, your things were next to you and you were surprised nothing had been stolen from you.

When the doctor came in, he looked over your chart and shot you a smile.

"How do you feel?" he questioned.

You winced as you managed to sit up. "My head is throbbing; my back hurts and I feel like I've been kicked in the gut."

He chuckled as he checked your IV. "You were brought in here by a man who said he'd found you in your car, pretty beaten up but he didn't stick around."

"Is this why I'm in here?"

The doctor nodded. "He set it up and then left," he placed the chart back at the foot of your bed. "A nurse will be round in a little while to check on you."

Once you were alone again in your room; you tried your best to think about what had happened last night.

You remembered driving, it wasn't a very well-lit road and before you knew it a car came out of nowhere and rammed into the side of you sending you flying.

Somehow your car toppled ending up on its roof but the next thing you could recall fully was someone grabbing your arm and pulling you out onto the road.

But from there it was black.

You never saw the man's face, never heard his voice and it was doubtful that you'd ever get to say thank you to him.

Dom just happened to be in the right place at the right time, he knew he couldn't drive off when he saw a poor girl lying motionless in a car wreck nor could he leave her ono the side of the road.

And so, he took you to the hospital, made sure you'd be looked after and he left.

Ever since he left though he couldn't get you out of his head – for some reason he wanted to know if you were okay, he wanted to be able to tell you in person who he was, and he didn't know why.

You weren't anyone to him, you'd never met him before so why did he want to see you again.

All these thoughts were going through his head as he walked back into that very same hospital.

He headed towards the room he was told and opened the door.

You turned at the sound of your door opening and when you saw the face it all came rushing back.

"You're him."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.