Robbie Jennings- Oxford Street: Part 1 (h)

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging One Shot

Given that Eastbourne wasn't a million miles away from London, you would visit there a few times each month with your family.

As the summer holidays were finishing up, you had decided to go to London with your older brother and his girlfriend who could drive you up there.

Once you got there, your brother and his girlfriend had gone off to do some sightseeing with the promise that they'd meet you for lunch later on.

Whilst you knew London relatively well it wasn't often that you walked around it by yourself.

As you wandered around, you found yourself wandering around Hyde Park and as beautiful as it was, you weren't quite sure how to get back to where you said you'd meet your brother.

Granted you had another hour or so to find him, but London was a big place.

Whilst you tried to get your bearings you ended up bumping into someone and the force of it sent you both tumbling to the floor.

"Oh gosh! I am so sorry," you frantically apologised to the person as you got up.

The person, who you realised was a very attractive guy, stood up and waved off your apology. "It's all good, I wasn't watching where I was going."

You smiled at him and as he went to walk away, you called out to him. "Wait!" he turned around at your voice. "I'm sorry to be a bother, but could you tell me how to get back to Oxford Street?"

He chuckled but nodded anyway. "Would you like me to walk with you? I'm actually heading there myself."

You couldn't quite believe your luck at this handsome stranger offering to walk with you, maybe there were some nice people left around.

Even though you didn't answer him, he held out his hand to you. "Let me introduce myself, I'm Robbie."

A smile crossed your face as you shook his hand. "I'm Y/N, thank you so much."

"It's no trouble, especially not for a cute girl like you," he stated with a wink.

You couldn't help the blush that crossed your cheeks and you knew he noticed it because his smile grew.

As you walked you both fell into an easy conversation, finding out that you had a few similar interests in the process.

All too soon, however, Robbie stopped and gave a mock bow causing you to laugh.

"And this where I leave you, we have made it to Oxford Street."

You smiled at him, quickly kissing his cheek in thanks, which was not at all like you, but it felt right. "Thank you, I really appreciate it."

He looked surprised at your actions, just as you were, but he smiled anyway.

"Could I buy you a coffee or something to say thank you properly?" you asked him, genuinely wanting to but also wanting to spend time with him.

"You're welcome, I'm just glad to help," he answered you. "And how about we get a coffee the next time we meet each other?" he suggested.

His words confused you of course. "You think we'll see each other again?"

He shrugged, a hopeful smile on his face as he leant forward to kiss your cheek, surprising you the same way you had surprised him.

And for the second time that day, he noticed the blush on your cheeks making him smile that he could cause that.

"You never know Y/N, I'd like to think so."

You smiled at him, nodding in agreement to what he said and hoping to yourself that it would happen.

The two of you said your goodbyes but Robbie turned around and headed in the direction you two had walked in.

"I thought you said you needed Oxford Street!" you yelled to him causing him to turn around.

He chuckled and you were reminded of the scene from earlier that day. "Maybe I just wanted to help a cute girl out!"

With a final wave, Robbie continued walking but you couldn't help smiling.

You had met one of the best guys you'd probably ever know, and you'd probably never see him again.

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request