Noah Foster- Suspect (c)

Scream TV One Shot

You and your boyfriend, Noah, had been true crime fans for many years but you never thought that you would end up living in a real case. Even with all of the danger and torture that came from having a murderer possibly coming through your door at any time, the two of you decided to make the most of it. Both of your bedrooms were plastered with different evidence and possible suspects so that you could work on the case regardless of which house you were at.

As you did almost every single day, you sat on his bed looking over all the information covering the walls, trying to see if you could find anything new between what was already known. Noah was going over sheets of paper that had a few suspects and the reasons why it was thought that they could be behind such heinous crimes.

"You know," he started, looking up from all of his papers. "If this was a slasher movie, all the evidence and logic of it would point to us being the culprits."

You paused. It wouldn't be unheard of for the crime obsessed people that were heavily following the crimes to be the ones behind it. If you were anyone else, you would have pointed the finger at you and Noah but seen as you spent all of your time with Noah, you knew that neither of you had done anything.

"That would make a lot of sense however seen as we spend almost every second of every day in one of our bedrooms, I don't think we've committed many crimes, at least nothing past stealing some paperwork from the police station," you shrugged.

Noah let out a little laugh, falling back onto his bed next to you. His face quickly fell sullen, both of you ceasing to find joy in the situation, rather accepting the danger and uncertainty that came with there being a killer roaming the town.

"We aren't prepared for this," you whispered. "We aren't prepared for someone turning us into the victims. What if we get hurt? What if he kills one of us?"

He took your hand giving it a reassuring squeeze to try and make you feel better. He knew that it was a likelihood that one of you wouldn't see this through without at least injury, but he didn't want that playing on either of your minds.

"It's going to be okay," he said softly. "We are going to be okay."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.