The First Argument

Blossom's POV

I didn't confront my mother, instead, I was focus on my next class. It was Mrs. Smith's class and today was the day we had to complete our baby project with a presentation in front of the class.

Jason was in my care. I walked through the halls and into the ladies washroom before class started.

"Blossom! I saw you coming in here. You have to come see this!" Nina appeared and said while tugging at my arm. I gave in and followed her.

Back out in the hallway, Brooke was making out with a guy. A guy that was clearly not a student here. A small crowd watched on as their lips swallowed each other's and the guy's hand went to Brooke's butt.

"Eww. And you'll think that she got class. She is just disgusting," Sophia said as she joined us.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"His name is unknown but he's a college student and in his early twenties."

"But why would she do this here? Isn't she trying to get Jevan away from me so she can have him back?" I asked again.

"Desperate times calls for desperate measures. She's trying to make Jevan jealous with that punk."

We looked on in disgust until someone reported what was happening and Mrs. Tisdale arrived with security. The boy was escorted out of the school and immediately banned forever, and Brooke had another day at the principal's office.

How stupid can she be? Does she really think that would work with Jevan?

____________

The bell rang and I headed to Mrs. Smith's class. I sat in my usual chair with Jevan next to me. He was silent, didn't greet me with one word. His jaw was tightened as if he was stopping himself from cussing someone out.

He was upset.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe that little stunt Brooke pulled did get to Jevan.

"Good morning, Class," Mrs. Smith said as she walked in.

"Good morning, Mrs. Smith," we all answered, except Jevan.

"Okay. Today is the day to make your presentation. First couple. Joshua and Janice Andrews."

Great. Alphabetical order to the male's surnames. It would have been better if it was the female's surname being as Jevan and I would be one of the very last to be called upon.

"Next, The Garrys," Mrs. Smith called.

My heart leaped. Jevan and I were next. I opened my bag to pull out Jason and almost had a heart attack.

Jason wasn't in my bag.

I opened the side compartment and all the other compartment there were until I was literally emptying my bag onto the floor, hoping Jason would fall out.

Jason wasn't in my bag at all.

"Oh God," I panicked. The Garrys were almost through with their presentation. We were next. If there's no baby, I was going to fail and so would Jevan.

I tapped Jevan quickly. He turned towards me with a raised eyebrow.

"We have a problem," I whispered.

"What?" he asked, looking at my empty bag.

"I lost the baby," I admitted.

"You what?"

I bit my fingernails, hoping he had a way out of this but there was no getting away from Mrs. Smith.

"Up next, The Hollens," Mrs. Smith said and the class cheered just because it was Jevan Hollen.