To Have And To Let Go

Blossom's POV

A cold gust of wind blew and I found myself outside. Standing on the lawn of the mansion I shared with Jevan and the children.

"What? Why am I back here in Los Angeles?" I asked myself as I struggled to move but couldn't. I was fixed in that spot.

"Hi," a voice said. I knew that voice. The love of my life appeared in front of me with his bright, comforting smile.

"Jevan, you're here? Please, let's go home. Everyone is waiting for you."

"I can't go home, Blossom. I'm so sorry. I never got a chance to say goodbye to you so here I am saying it."

"No! I don't want to hear it, Jevan. You can't leave me. You can't leave the kids. I can't do this by myself. I need you!"

"Ssshhh. Listen to me, you're stronger than you appear. You're a fighter. You'll be okay. The kids will be okay. My family would always have your back. You're a Hollen."

I couldn't control the tears from falling. Jevan reached out his hand and gently wiped the tears away before pulling me into his arms.

"Don't leave. You can't be doing this to me right now. I love you. I... I.."

"And I love you too. Then, now, always. I can't stop and I can't stay any longer. Goodbye my love."

He began to fade.

"JEVAN! JEVAN! NO! JEVAN DON'T GO! COME BACK!! DON'T DO THIS! JEVANNNNN!" ..

*
*
"Hey, hey hey! Blossom!"

I leaped up from my sleep with tears and an aching heart.

"Jada? Oh my God."

"I heard you screaming from across the stairs. Are you okay? Bad dream?"

I nodded yes.

"Look, while you're up, I need to get something off my chest. I need to apologize to you. What I said earlier was completely out of line and Grandma was right. I shouldn't have taken any anger out on you. You didn't deserve that. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted and I understand. I'm angry too. Actually, I'm in a world of mixed emotions right now."

Jada sat next to me and embraced me with a warm hug. "It's going to be alright. We're family. We're strong. We're going to get through this."

"Have you heard any news about Hunter? Is he caught by the police?"

"He's in police custody and he's going to be slapped with murder in the first degree. Granddad isn't about to let this one slide. He even found out that Hunter's father is the COP. And Hunter had gotten away with murder before."

"Wait! WHAT?"

"He killed one of his ex-girlfriends after she broke up with him. His father helped him got rid of the body and all traces of evidence connected to the crime. Then they made up a story that she left the country."

"But wouldn't her travel history show that that wasn't true?"

"When you're a rich person, you can buy anything, including people. Papers and data information showed she left the country on a private flight. All lies."

"Oh my God. Hunter really is a monster. I slept with and next to a monster. How can I even look at myself the same again?"

"You weren't aware. Lots of people weren't aware including myself. We're just unfolding this ourselves and we will get justice for Jevan. Hunter and his father are going to pay. We're not leaving any stones unturned."