All Things Lost

Blossom's POV

His fresh minty breath fanned the skin on my neck, causing me to grow goosebumps when I hit the comfort of the mattress.

He lingered over me, as if he was judging every inch and bit of my body. With every scan, he inched lower and lower towards my face.

My breath caught and my heart raced when he started sucking on my neck. He knew and remembered my most aroused areas.

A soft moan escaped my lips when I felt his hand traveling underneath my bath towel. He got to my center which was already bare after stripping and getting into the shower with him.

He touched me there, channelling a wave of current throughout my entire body. My back arched and the moaning increased.

His touching became multitudinous after my reactions. Then slowly, the bath towel came off and his tongue went to action now. Parting my folds and kissing me.

I looked straight to the ceiling and covered my mouth with my hand as I climax.

I didn't miss his smirk when he hovered over me again.

"Jev.. Jevan," I panted, "I want.. You."

Without a response, he entered me and reflexed my body so quickly that I was sitting on top of him. We looked at each other and I started bucking and grooving my hip to pleasure him.

He didn't stop pounding into me. The longing pleasure after all these years attacked my brain and I didn't want the moment to end anytime soon.

"Hey," his soft but masculine voice came.

"Hey," I responded.

He picked me up fully this time and gently pushed me against the glass door to the balcony with my back towards his steel chest. He kissed my neck while spreading me apart and entered once again.

I moaned at the pleasure and goodness of it all. It felt so right being here with him, having this moment with him.

It was wrong.

I looked through the glass door to the balcony. The stars dominated the night sky and looked as if they were enjoying the show.

Jevan's breathing and pace intensified  and matched mine. I was on the verge of my second climax. My wetness burst down and his shot up inside of me.

We collapsed to the floor, smiling at each other. He reached for me and rested his head right between my pair of breasts.

"Wanted to do that to you the moment I knew you were back," he said licking my nipple and making me giggle like a child.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

Eventually, we picked ourselves up and went to get freshen up.

Later, we got into bed together but I couldn't stop thinking about earlier and how much more I wanted.

I could feel my clit jumping between my legs and myself getting moist again. And as if my clit told on me, Jevan reached for me again.

I shivered as a leaf in the storm when he turned me towards him, lifted up my leg and slipped inside of me.

"Fuck!" I cussed when I climax almost immediately this time.

"You're so wet and it feels so good," he whispered. He allowed me climax before he increased his thrust.

This feeling was even better than before. It was like my body belonged to him and he was taking full use of that.