From One Hundred To Zero

Blossom's POV

I was thrilled more than ever, ever since Jevan and I decided to become official again and this time, we were going to raise our son together as a family.

Jason and I had moved into Jevan's mansion but I decided to occupy a guest bedroom instead of sharing the Master with Jevan. I wasn't fully ready for that major leap and thankfully Jevan understood that part.

~

It was another weekend and Jevan had decided to take Jason and myself out on his yacht. We had an early start and Jason was more than excited when his father told him that he was going to teach him how to swim with a dolphin.

Upon arriving to the luxury yacht which was expected by a Hollen, we greeted the personal chef and the captain with warm smiles and handshakes.

We embarked. The sunny sky was suited for sailing and the breeze acted as if it wanted to rip my clothes off my body.

I found a lounge chair, took down my thick hair from the tight bun, and rested while enjoying the breeze as we entered into the ocean.

"Daddy, are the dolphins coming as yet?" Jason wouldn't stop nagging his father.

"Soon son," he answered everytime.

I laughed to myself. That's Jason for you. You can't get him excited because he's going to bother you every step of the way.

"Here," I heard Jevan said. I opened my eyes and he was standing over me with a fruit punch. Sitting up, I took it.
"Thanks."

"So, ever been on one of these?"

"No. It's my first time but I really do like it."

"You haven't even seen the interior of it."

He took my hand and Jason's and led us inside. I was taken away by the sights. This yacht was better than most houses.

The cabins were like small apartments with its own shower and bath.

There was a bar with tons of wines from different countries around the world and there was a large sitting room and dinning room area.

Moving lower below decks, I caught sight of two jet ski.

"Where exactly are we going to? Just the middle of the sea?" I asked Jevan.

"Actually, it's to an underwater resort getaway my aunt established."

"And it's underwater?"

"Yep. Everything is but it's very safe and if you love this yacht, you're going to fall in love with the resort. Trust me."

"I do," I responded with a smile.

He pulled me in for a hug and a quick peck on the lips.

"Daddy, kiss mommy longer," Jason said, looking between us.