Blast From The Past

*Dedicated to prettyg05* Thank you for looking forward to the updates.

*Three Months Later*

Blossom's POV

I was trying my utmost best to cover the bruise from last night with my concealer before applying foundation.

Tears filled my eyes as the memories of the encounter flashed mentally.

_________FlashBack_____

Hunter was late. I had prepared dinner for the three of us since the chef was absent due to an ailment. And it wasn't the maids' responsibility to do the cooking.

Jason was getting hungrier by the minute and so was I. Without waiting a moment longer, I allowed Jason to eat his meal. I followed suit as well.

Hunter still wasn't home when I took the dirty plates and glasses into the kitchen and cleaned them.

I readied Jason for his bed and stayed with him until he was asleep. When his eyes went shut, I heard Hunter getting in.

I left the room and went to find Hunter.

"Hunter. You're late. Your dinner is now cold and you'll have to eat by yourself," I started.

"I already ate," he said in a low mumbled.

The liquor from his breath almost knocked me over.

"Hunter. Are you drunk? You've been drinking and driving? What's the matter with you?"

"Shut up! You're so nagging! You're not my mom!" he shouted, throwing his briefcase on the couch before removing his neck tie.

"Hunter. I just want you to be more careful. You could have met in an accident or got pull over by the cops."

"But I didn't!" he shouted again. He made a step forward and stumbled to the floor.

I went to his side and assisted in taking him into our bedroom where he tried to get me into bed with him.

"Hunter! Stop! We're not doing this in your condition!" I shouted.

"Is it because you got a next man? Huh? Are you still sleeping with Jevan, you whore!"

"Jevan and I....."

I couldn't finished my statement. I was stucked across the face.

I couldn't believe it nor could he.

It appeared that he sobered up right after and apologized to me and took me into his arms when I started crying.

__________End Of Flashback______

I sighed loudly and wiped the tears which had manage to escape. I finished my makeup and went to get Jason ready.

It was another Saturday afternoon. We were visiting Jevan's for a BBQ luncheon. I didn't feel up to it but Jason wanted to see his dad.

Once I finished getting Jason ready, we left the mansion and I drove us to Jevan's place.

Yep. Hunter bought me a car, a Mercedes Benz, when I received my driver's license two weeks ago.

He claimed he couldn't have his girlfriend taking buses or cabs but really, I thought he bought it because I smelled women's perfume on his shirt.

~