Dahlia

Blossom's POV

"Are you crazy! I'm not PREGNANT!" I yelled. Bewildered was an understatement to describe the mood I was in.

The fierce pain snapped and I thought I was going to break into half.

"AAAARRRGGHHHH!" I cried. Jevan held my hand and wiped beads of sweat off my forehead.

"Miss. Wright, I know this is alarming to you but I would need you to calm down and listen to me for the sake of the baby. Okay?" the doctor smoothly spoke.

I nodded in agreement.

"Good. Now, on the count of three, I need you to push. Okay?"

"Okay."

"One. Two... Three. PUSH!"

I cooperated and pushed with all my might. I felt as if all the nerves from my lower body were being heated up.

"Get this out of me!" I cried.

"Push. One more!"

I pushed the last bit of energy I had left and heard the crying of a new born before everything went dark from around me.

_________________

Jevan's POV

"Congratulations, it's a beautiful baby girl," the doctor said before handing me the tiny baby.

I didn't know how to feel. I arrived home from a normal day at work and the next thing I knew, I was sitting next to Blossom in a delivery room with a freaking baby in my arms.

But she was the most beautiful little thing ever. Tears of happiness rolled through my eyes as I heard her cooing.

"Doctor, what's the status of my fiancee? Is she going to be okay?" I asked the doctor.

"Sure. She had only fainted from exhaustion. We'll be monitoring her very closely just in case her condition changes but she'll wake up soon."

"We were definitely not prepared for this," I said.

"No one usually is with that type of pregnancy but the baby is going to be alright."

The nurses placed a wrists band each on Blossom, myself and the new baby. The doctor clamped the umbilical cord in two places and I had the honor to cut.

"Usually, the cord is cut right after birth but lastest research showed that extra blood flows to the baby with a small delay," he explained.

"That's understandable," I agreed with a smile.

Lastly the nurses provided the baby with some warm clothing and assessed her health while she was in my arms.

"Doesn't she needs to feed?" I asked as she stirred a bit in my arms.

I watched as the doctor placed a wet cloth on Blossom's forehead and within a few seconds, she woke.

She looked at me holding the baby.

'"Hey. She's here," I whispered and placed her in Blossom's arms.

Tears streamed down her face. "I can't believe it. I have another baby. A baby girl. Jevan, she's beautiful."

I smiled at her and my daughter. I too was still in shock but it was beginning to settle in.

Blossom nursed her rather professionally. I assumed she remembered after having Jason.

I couldn't help but to imagine how I might have felt being present for Jason's birth. My first born. My first son. The flesh from my flesh.

I was sorry Blossom had to go through that by herself but she was strong to do so.

Watching her nurse the baby, I was falling more and more in love with her.

A woman is really a very powerful creature who deserved the world of respect by the opposite sex. If only we can feel the pain of bearing a child, we wouldn't dare disrespect any female.

They would carry the world on their shoulders to provide a home for the ones they love, especially Blossom.

Blossom Wright, soon to be Mrs. Hollen, she was the most caring, loving, honest, most beautiful woman I've ever set my eyes on and I was glad she was all mine.

"Penny for your thoughts," she said, snapping me from it.

I chuckled. "I'm just admiring this moment. You. Me. And our daughter."

I missed the expression that would turn my world upside down.

I was too happy. My eyes said it all.

"You know what's funny? The baby doesn't have a name," I said.

"I don't even know where to start."

"I think we should name her after a flower. After all, she did come from a blossom so unexpectedly."

Blossom laughed. "Dahlia. It means Elegance and Dignity with Grace above all and that's exactly what she is. She's precious."

"Dahlia," I repeated and stoked her tiny cheek where she was still latched on nursing on her mother.

"I need to make some calls and have some clothings, a crib, bottles and all that stuff to be brought to the house for baby Dahlia," I said.

I got up and made the call to my assistant.

Within a few minutes, I was back to Blossom's side.

______________

Blossom's POV

Dahlia was really drinking. How can a tiny thing be this hungry after just coming into the world?

After a few more minutes, she released, cooed and appeared to drifted off into a sound sleep without opening her eyes.

I had to tell him.

"Jevan, there's something I have to say to you," I started.

"Just hold on, baby, I need to call my parents. They would be more surprise than I was."

"Jevan. Don't!"

He paused and looked at me with a shocking expression. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"No. You didn't. Jevan, I love you so much. I can't wait to marry you.." I started and looked like a dog with its tail between its legs.

"And I love you too. I can't wait to stand at the alter and take you as my wife. You're my soulmate and the mother of my children. I love you so much," he said and kissed me.

He retrieved his phone from his pocket.

"Jevan. You're not listening to me. I said I have something to tell you that's very important."

"What's more important than telling my parents I'm a father to the most beautiful babygirl and they're grandparents again?" he asked, eyes still on his phone as he searched for his parents' contact.

"Because she might not be yours, Jevan," I blurted out.

He froze and it was as if time froze with him.

"What the f..... What the hell you mean she might not be mine?" he asked quietly but I knew he wanted to yell. He was furious now. Happy Jevan was gone.

"Dahlia might not be your daughter. She could be Hunter's."

_______________________

A/N

Oh Hell 😫

** Don't Forget To Vote if you've enjoyed this chap and looking forward to the other one**

Have a great Easter everyone and remember to stay safe from

*CardiB's Voice*   CORONA VIRUS.