A Wrath and A Secret

Blossom's POV

He was standing for nearly over ten minutes without saying a word but he couldn't stop looking at the lenses in his hand.

I decided to break the silence. "Jevan. I can explain..."

His eyes locked on me, looking like they were ablaze. He made slow steps towards me and my fear rocked my core.

He still didn't say a word. He handed me the contact lenses and surprisingly walked out of my apartment.

I ran after him but ran right into Nina who was on her way to deliver some paperwork to have me complete.

"Hey, Blossom!" she called as I moved past her.

"I'll be right back! Please stay with Jason for me!" I called back.

I chased after Jevan even faster until I caught him entering his Range Rover. I took it upon myself to enter in the front passenger seat.

"Jevan! Talk to me!"

"NOW YOU WANT ME TO TALK TO YOU?" He shouted. He was looking straight ahead, avoiding my face.

"Jevan..."

"He's my son, isn't he?" he asked.

"Yes. He is your son."

"Why the fuck you never said anything! Huh?"

"Jevan, there was a reason as to..." I was saying but he cut me off again.

"What was the reason, huh? What was the reason? WHAT-WAS-THE-FUCKING-REASON?" he yelled.

He was livid. That was expected.

"Jevan.. I didn't know how to tell you. There wasn't a time to tell you!" I tried to match his tone of voice but I failed.

"That's straight up bullshit, Blossom and you know it. There were plenty of times to tell me that Jason was my son.
I asked you about him on the flight to France. You could have told me then.

When I came over and first met him, you could have told me then.

I took him to his father-son dance. You could have told me then and
You know where HT is located. You could have come by any day and told me he was my kid. Don't sit your ass there talking about there wasn't a time to tell me that he is MY SON!" he finished with another shout.

"Jevan, I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you. I swear," I pleaded. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"You didn't want to say anything to me. You wouldn't have put contact lenses in his eyes! For Christ sake, he's six. He could develop a serious eye condition problem from that.  What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I'M SORRY! I understand how you're feeling."

"You have no idea how I'm feeling right now. Jason refers to you as 'mommy' while he calls me 'Jevan' instead of 'dad' so don't you fucking say you understand how I'm feeling because YOU DON'T! Matter of fact, get out!"

"You can't be serious."

"I'm dead serious, Blossom. Get out."

"No! You don't know shit about my life because you've never walked in my shoes. You were born rich and you'll die rich! You have no idea what it's like to struggle! You're happy.

You're living the best life with your fiancee and getting married to her! But what about me? You said you'll always love me but you moved on and it hurts, Jevan! It hurts!"

"The sympathy card? Really, Blossom? You do realize that that speech you just made, it was all about you. Not Jason. You deprived him of knowing his dad. He still doesn't know!