Chapter 21 (Blockbuster)

A/N: Finally a blockbuster ❤..

When I wrote the last part of this chapter, I was like "Did I really write that for Sanchi and Vihaan?"

I was ROFL-ing 🤣

Do share with me your feelings for this chapter... It'll make you cry and wince in pain😭, laugh and die laughing 😂...

PLAYLIST FOR THIS EPISODE

***

Chapter 21 (Blockbuster)

The revelation of the Bluetooth earpiece before Shakti wasn't expected by either of them. Both Sanchi and Vihaan were prepared to put up a structured plan in order to gain authority over the orphanage papers and also arrest Shakti. But as usual, Sanchi's luck never favoured her and her secrecy was revealed before the goon.

"I catch you there with that device and I'm sure the arrogant bastard is also somewhere around. I shouldn't worry much because my men are capable enough to capture him. But how will you save yourself, bitch?" Shakti knelt beside a fallen Sanchi and raked her hair gently.

Before Sanchi could retaliate, his grip on her hair strengthened. Clutching one of her arms as diabolical as he could, he dragged her mercilessly across the concrete floor.

"Let go off me, you ras-cal." Sanchi's screams and pelting of her legs wasted in vain as the cunning animal sprawled her to the couch nearby.

"Vih-aan..." Sanchi continued screaming randomly with no one in sight. The dismantled earpiece lay on the floor heirless and her face scrunched in horror as he dropped her heavily on to the cushioned bedding.

Arching her back and balling the sheets of the couch, she blootered her bare foot into his stomach with all her might. She hadn't yet bought any flip flops and was wearing the flat slippers of Durga for the day. The shoes had come off because of the chaos and left her barefoot. 

Shakti recoiled back and Sanchi jumped off the couch in one long jump. She knew she had time to escape from his grip because he was already recovering from a foot injury and wouldn't be able to catch pace with her.

Jumping and skipping steps, Sanchi hurried her way to the top of the stairs to reach the first floor. "The thi-rd room to the left of the sta-irs as Che-tan had sta-ted."

Turning the knob of the door to the third room across the verandah, Sanchi stepped inside and secured the door behind her with it's latch. She narrowed her eyes at the tiny vault in the corner of the room and knelt before it.

"He has all his pap-ers here," she murmured while trying to get to the contents of the steel vault. Unable to unlock the safe vault, Sanchi began to sweat profusely. "What am I supp-osed to do now? I had never expe-cted of get-ting cau-ght and the plan was to com-pel him to give me the orig-inal papers. Now I'm in the midst of this thi-ng and I don't know what to do!"

A loud bang on the door shuddered Sanchi at the spot. She held her palms tightly praying hard. To add to her distress, the sling bag that she was carrying was missing and she exactly knew she had misplaced it during the physical fracas with Shakti. "How do I inf-orm Vih-aan now?"

Shakti banged the door for a second round and louder this time. "Are you going to move out on your own or shall I break into it?"

Sanchi rotated her eyes to find something like a makeshift weapon but the room was too dark for her. She yelled on the top of her voice, "You wo-n't be able to or else I'll kill you. Just tell me the code to unl-ock your vault. I need the pap-ers now or else I'll strang-ulate you the mom-ent I move out."