Chapter 75 (Epilogue)

"Sometimes tears of happiness are more powerful than a soulful smile."

Wandering among the lonely mystic clouds for over so many months, the room of the Bundela mansion next to the main road had finally earned the rights to become the sole witness to a passionate and wild love making of a true relationship.

Though Sanchi was badly craving for Vihaan's touch, she loved to tease him as many times as she would like. She would indulge into her own need of fondling him, stroking at his fair unshaved chin and biting him sensuously on his lips. Lying next to him on the bed daily and resting her head over his chest, she could draw enormous pleasure from just sleeping beside him.

A deep groan came from the innermost corner of his chest when she bit his chin, and he rolled over to her, scooping her up in his arms. Slipping her loose t-shirt over her head, he freed either of them from the clothes they were wearing for that night.

Having unfastened the wraps from their bodies, he didn't waste time sucking on her hard nipples before flicking his tongue round her bare skin. Her breath hitched within her and heartbeat sped up, and she let her fingers grip his hair into tight fists. He journeyed lower onto her body, wetting every nook of her fair skin with his tongue before parting her thighs for an amorous gesture.

Despite the urgency she was sensing in him, he was usually gentle while thrusting inside her. As he made love to her, he was trying to hold back himself softer as if he feared of hurting her. His calm composure during their copulation yet managed to carry her to her rupture, intense pleasure spreading within her.

Vihaan gradually deepened, following her comfortable admission with her pull at his hair, concealing her lips with lascivious bites. She rolled over before switching positions with him, straddling his naked thighs as if getting him inside her was her sexual desire for him.

Sanchi wrapped one of her arms round his neck and grabbed his shoulder with the other for support, knowing that she was safe in the strength of his love. As she pushed him inside her with the control in her hands, she bit her lower lip in saturation of how heavenly the passionate foreplay felt inside her skin.

Vihaan was also equally enchanted with the way she was responding to him, his hard erection crashing against her walls in to-and-fro motion before they both reached their climax. Panting hard and entangling into each other's arms, both came undone together.

"I can't get over you anytime soon, love." Vihaan murmured huskily, brushing his lips against hers. "You just happen to lose your own self when we make love, hickory."

"It's beca-use I get to see my face engra-ved on your che-st. It com-pels me to ma-ke you feel as plea-surable as you...you do to me." Sanchi was breathing hard from the sensuous ride before resting her head over his chest. "I love you so much."

"Do I have to repeat that I love you too?" Vihaan chuckled before turning off the lampshade. "This room doesn't feel the same where we used to fight before going to sleep weeks ago. We still go to sleep here but together, fighting with mind blowing sex instead of arguments. Love is so powerful, hickory."

*****

The creamy layers of red silk saree adorned her skin, draping her body with the soft feather-like garment. Staring into the full length mirror and humming a romantic Bollywood song to herself, Sanchi jingled her glass bangles with the tune of the music. The reflection of the sparkling glass rings from the mirror shone on her virtuous face, creating a hue as colorful as the sunlight itself.

"It was on-ly a year ago when Vih-aan and I had met un-der odd circum-stances, argued with each oth-er due to fuelled ego-istic situations and were alw-ays at logger-heads with each oth-er. Now when I fast for-ward the time by a mere twel-ve months, I'm here in our room aga-in and sta-ring at my own image, wear-ing his favorite red colour-ed saree." Sanchi murmured to herself before lifting the gold earring to her ear and fixing it.