Chapter 67

Chapter 67

Hopeless desperation of love and conflict had begun battling inside Vihaan's heart as he tried finding the missing pieces of a very perplexing puzzle. Things weren't clearer to him and Sanchi's decision of departing without acknowledging him was beyond belief. Hoping against hope, he had possessed an immense trust on the love of his life, knowing that she couldn't commit the same mistake again by her own will.

Staring at Sanchi's letter in his hands for two minutes at a stretch, Vihaan let his agitated mind to calm down. Action was necessarily to be taken but with a cool and composed intellect. Dropping the paper into the pocket of his blazer, he faced his family. "I need some time alone. I can't believe what she wrote to me and left so sudden..."

As Vihaan rushed into the house wiping his tears in agony, Vidya and Shaurya attempted to pause him. Dheeraj pulled the two of them instantly, hindering their actions. "Stop both of you. We shouldn't bother him more. If he's saying he needs to be alone, we should allow him because I know my brother. He's not in his state of mind at the moment and would lose temper if there are people around him."

"But Dheeraj, why is he believing the letter like that instead of searching for Vanya? Why can't he understand that she won't do anything as such which could hurt him? I didn't expect this behavior from him." Vidya shook her head in annoyance. "Please do something., find my soulmate."

"I believe the same, Vidya... But what I feel is Vihaan will himself start searching for Sanchi once his brain starts working after a lone time with the voice of his soul." Dheeraj wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "He will find Sanchi at any cost. She can't keep running away from her past each time."

Jwala was still smirking to herself after all the drama that had taken place. Standing in a corner of the lawn, she sent a text to Kunwar.

*Where are you? Things have worsened here. They got to know about Vanya's infertility. To deviate their attention from us, I dropped the big bomb on them. Vihaan retired to his room in a very melancholic mood (smiles evily 😈)*

Jwala waited for a few minutes until she received a reply from Kunwar.

*Have you gone crazy, Jwala? Didn't you hear what Vanya had said? The house belongs to Vihaan and he can reach the metalled room any time. Couldn't you waste more of their time? I told you to keep an eye on the door (😠)*

Jwala wiped the beads of perspiration crowding her forehead before biting her tongue in cold temperament and replying her husband.

*I will just check on it, Kunwar. When are you returning? What if they start doubting you?*

*I am just moving out of the platform after leaving Vanya on the railway track. I had to wait for over half an hour for the crowd in the platform to subside. I couldn't allow anyone to see what I was doing. The platform is almost empty now and the last train might be arriving any time soon.*

*You could have just left her on some road side for any car or bus to collide with her.*

*There are traffic guards everywhere and the unstoppable crowd of vehicles. Leaving her at the tracks is safer than getting seen or caught by someone in the busy streets.*

Jwala replied with an 'okay' before stepping forward to pave her way into the Bundela mansion, only for Arjun to obstruct her path. "Wait, mother-in-law, where are you going? Won't you have your dinner? I threw this reception party for you all so you can't leave in empty stomach."

The sudden advent of Arjun caused a shivering sensation throughout Jwala's body, throwing her in the midst of a dilemma. "I had my...my dinner, son."