Chapter 66

Chapter 66

Perks of happiness were beaming all around the lawn of the Bundela mansion after the historic confession of love of both Sanchi and Vihaan. The family members were laughing and giggling among themselves, wishing Vihaan for a successful married life with Sanchi.

The number of times Sanchi's name was being mentioned, Vihaan wished she were with him. Meeting Vidya near the coffee counter, he said, "Have you seen Sanchi? Did she move downstairs with her grandmother?"

"I haven't met her since then." Vidya shook her head. "I saw the children coming down for dinner. Maybe we can ask them."

Vihaan turned about, dropping a gesture for Chetan, who was enjoying a fried chicken steak at the second food counter. "Where is your Sanchi sis? She went to meet you all and just simply disappeared. Won't she come down for dinner?"

"Isn't she here for dinner?" Chetan asked surprisingly as he walked towards Vihaan in large strides. "Sanchi sis left the room long ago, most probably to meet her grandmother."

"So where are they?" Vihaan looked around with his hands on his hips, his eyes searching for Sanchi. A sudden light pull tugged at his blazer and he saw Tiara staring up at him. "What happened baby?"

"Sister is looking for you," Tiara said and sister Maria reached Vihaan behind her.

"Vihaan!" Sister Maria held Vihaan's palm, thrusting a piece of paper in his hand. "When I returned to your room after dinner, I found this paper lying on your bed. Sanchi wrote this and..."

Vihaan noticed the water droplets in her eyes and frowned. "Sanchi wrote this? What do you mean?"

"She wrote for you and most probably sneaked into your room when we weren't there... She mentioned your name in it..." Sister Maria bowed her head. "Read it..."

Jwala was standing far away from them, enjoying dinner with Kavita. Maahir was still sitting at the table quietly after a heated argument with his fiancée.

Smiling inwardly, Jwala thought, "It's not Sanchi or Vanya or whosoever she is, but I who had left the letter in the room where Kunwar's mother was previously gossiping with people before eavesdropping us. Now I'll happily see the looks on their faces and satisfy my perturbed heart. Vanya doesn't deserve to stay in this house and be their daughter-in-law, besides Vidya."

Kavita saw the thoughtful look of Jwala and elbowed her. "Have your dinner, auntie. Where's uncle? Won't he have his dinner?"

"He went to..to take a...a little rest in the guest room..." Jwala stammered before answering, attempting to deviate the topic. "What happened to Maahir? Why isn't he having dinner?"

"He fought with me again for Vanya or Sanchi, whoever she is now," Kavita said, poking the fork into the cheese burger angrily. "I don't have any enmity with your daughter but she is the one who keeps coming in my way of relationships. First it's Maahir who keeps arguing with me for her and, now when I thought I can try and have a thing with the DCP, she came in the way. Maahir isn't ready to understand that Vanya will never forgive him and says that he can't live with the guilt."

"So tell him to die, say that I suggested." Jwala smirked, glancing at her mobile. "You have your dinner, I'll be back right away."

Moving aside, Jwala gave a call to Kunwar, who was on his way. "What the hell Kunwar, why aren't you receiving my calls?"

"Will you stop calling me constantly? I'm on the way now. I've found a cab and am taking Vanya to the nearest railway station."

"I don't know why you hesitated to kill her Kunwar, and instead left her unconscious. Why are you sympathizing with her? She can be a danger for us if she remains alive!"