Chapter 65

Chapter 65

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."

It was all undecided, terribly unexpected for both Sanchi and Vihaan to be falling in love. Meeting due to odd circumstances and always staying at loggerheads with each other, they weren't supposed to fall in love.

It was only the innocence of their hearts and the purity of their minds that they had been gravely smitten by each other. Gravity wasn't at all responsible for their falling in love.

There was the Bundela lawn full of audiences and the two lovers had nearly forgotten that the crowd was watching them. Cupping Sanchi's chin gently, Vihaan leaned towards her to place his forehead against hers. "You're the only reason why I changed, Sanchi. I feel like I'm foreign to my own emotions."

As Sanchi continued weeping and breathing heavily, she murmured against the skin of his palm, "I'm incom-plete without you. I know I was do-ing a sin by push-ing you away but I had no cho-ice."

"So what if things are bothering you, we will figure out solutions together." Vihaan dried her wet cheeks with the pads of his thumbs. "I want my alarm clock back in my life... I want my hickory to keep defeating my arrogance... I want my cupcake to argue with me for everything... The reason may be anything but the truth is that I just want to be with you, now and forever."

Wrapping her warm fingers round his wrists, she pressed her cheek against one of his palms. "I can't lea-ve you again, not after know-ing that I was the rea-son for all your suffer-ings."

"I love you..." Vihaan pecked the top of Sanchi's forehead after his direct confession, earning wide smiles from his family members and, one or two whistles from Shaurya and Dheeraj.

"I... I... love...love you too, Vih-aan." As Sanchi repeated, Vihaan instantly pulled her to his bosom, cocooning her into his protective shelter. It seemed as if there wasn't any hurdle to obstruct their relationship and they were only meant to be in each other's arms.

"I didn't know that the hotshot DCP was so very romantic!" Shaurya jumped out of his chair in amusement, pacing quickly towards the stage. "You can't keep stealing romances with my sister in public!"

Sanchi's face reddened the moment Shaurya wittily uttered in excitement and Vihaan smacked his head saying, "You are such an intruder, bro."

"But I'm not," Dheeraj followed behind Shaurya, landing on the stage next to them. "I'm the happiest person in the world for your reunion."

Shaurya laughed and Sanchi turned to him. "Are you still an-gry with me, Shay? For run-ning away like that and not contact-ing you all again?"

"If we were really mad at you, we wouldn't have planned all these." Shaurya pulled Sanchi into a comfortable hug, easing the guilt feeling out of her.

"May I know what's happening here?" Nidhi's loud voice erupted as she hurriedly ascended the stairs. "How can Vanya and Sanchi be the same person and I don't know it at all?"

"Because you have been an idiot all this time." Arjun's voice interrupted her as he strode his way towards them. "You couldn't even find out what your sister had been going through in all these months!"

"Can you stop accusing your wife in public?" Nidhi pinched him in the arm and he winced. "Is she the same veiled wife of Vihaan or does he have an another wife?"

Vihaan almost choked on his voice box and Shaurya answered on his behalf, "For now, Vay is the one and only."

Arjun rested his arm on Nidhi's shoulder, narrating the entire story to her. Vidya joined the group on the stage and embraced Sanchi merrily. Things were all smoothly sorted out among them and their hearts beamed in happiness.