Chapter 59 (Blockbuster)

HAPPY SURPRISE DAY 😉

◀PLAYLIST FOR THIS EPISODE▶

(Please read the chapter slowly because there are many meaningful dialogues in it!)

Chapter 59

The children from the orphanage encircled Sanchi as soon as she entered the lavishly decorated concert hall. Colorful posters, chiming wall hangings and a shimmering chandelier hanging down the ceiling above Sanchi's head. A little towards the left corner where she stood had an enormous statue of a bird made of sandstone and there were some words engraved on it.

💠WHITE DOVE, SPREAD LOVE💠

As soon as Sanchi read it, she turned to the children. "Your exhi-bition is based on?"

"Love," Chetan answered happily. "Romantic love, emotional love, spiritual love, unconditional love, philosophical love etc. The exhibition is all about how differently we can portray what love is."

"I see." Sanchi cleared her throat. The image of her own spiritual and philosophical love for Vihaan was appearing in her delusional thoughts.

"Hasn't Vihaan Sir accompanied you?" Sister Maria asked Sanchi. "Have you come alone all the way from Indore?"

"It doesn't make sense if you say I didn't accompany her," Vihaan's booming voice pierced through the hall as he entered behind her. "How can I let her travel from Indore to Gwalior all alone?"

Sanchi jerked back upon hearing his loud voice. Sister Maria smiled widely upon seeing Vihaan standing next to Sanchi, with his hands shoved inside his trousers' pockets. "Vihaan Sir, you have been equally responsible towards your duty as well as towards your family."

The announcement for the commencement of the exhibition was made and Chetan pushed his way through the crowd, leading the way towards the seats. "We are going to the backstage for the event. Sanchi sis and Vihaan bro, you may take your seats."

Sanchi took the second last seat in the third row of the auditorium while Vihaan hopped in the seat immediately adjacent to her. Narrowing her glamorous eyes at him, she glowered. "What are you do-ing here? Weren't you supp-ose to leave for some urg-ent work after drop-ping me?"

"I am already on an important mission here at Gwalior but I thought I can utilise a few hours of this special day in saving you." Vihaan chuckled, adjusting himself on the seat.

"Sav-ing me?"

"Yes of course. You must be grateful to me for saving you from a question session by the people of the orphanage. You mustn't have disclosed to them that we divorced."

Sanchi lowered her eyes before responding in a soft voice, "Why are you do-ing this, Vih-aan? We have noth-ing to gain by doing this, by show-ing people that we are still toge-ther, by preten-ding that we are yet a marr-ied couple?"

"Aren't we still together, Sanchi?" Vihaan enquired, raising his eyebrow. "We came here together and I'm right now seated beside you. Most probably, we both will also be returning home together."

"It isn't fu-nny what I said." Sanchi gulped a little. "We have met ag-ain by mere coin-cidence. I have already deci-ded to tell the truth of my marr-iage to sister Maria after the exhi-bition."