Chapter 70 (Blockbuster)

Chapter 70

◀PLAYLIST FOR THIS EPISODE▶

"I have a heart and I have you. Is there any difference between the two?"

Inaudibly flinging the door open, Shaurya let Sanchi enter the room, leading her the way to hide behind the full length of Vihaan's closet without making a noise. Fingers to her lips and corner of her eyes observing a fully covered Vihaan sleeping on the sofa, Sanchi tried hard to suppress a laughter.

No sooner had Sanchi settled herself in her hiding place than the three boys lied down on the bed again. There was a loud knock on the door after a couple of seconds and Arjun muttered clumsily, "Who's there?"

There wasn't any answer and Shaurya joined him. "Stop disturbing the sleepy heads here, whoever you are!"

There was an another loud bang and Vihaan woke up with a jerk. "You lazy dickens! Can't you even throw the door open?"

"Arjun! Shaurya! Dheeraj!" Vidya screamed from the other side of the door. "Are you all hiding in here?"

A wide smile spread across Vihaan's lips as he answered, opening the door. "The sluggish creatures are sprawled out here."

"What are you all doing here? Don't you know Vihaan can't sleep in a crowded room?" Vidya chided the three of them, resting her hands on her hips.

"They are doing nothing but killing moths." Vihaan responded in an annoyed tone, shooting an angry glare at them. "Take these creatures away PLEASE!"

"You don't need to throw us out, we are leaving," Shaurya said and the three of them moved out lazily, while Vihaan was having a hard time waiting impatiently for them to empty his room.

Vidya took a casual look at Vihaan before walking out of the room. "Sorry Vihaan, I didn't know these people were disturbing you. Nidhi left for her room a while ago and informed me that Arjun wasn't there. Dheeraj wasn't also in our room. I checked every room and then yours... I found them here."

"I'm grateful that you came to my rescue and rid me free from bugs," Vihaan spoke grinning, his eyes intently observing the empty corridor behind Vidya.

Vidya turned her head around and back to Vihaan again. "Are you looking for someone?"

Vihaan felt the warmth stinging him in his cheeks and the light tinge of blush appearing on them. "No one."

"Have a good night then." Vidya nodded before turning to go, until Vihaan called for her again.

"Sister-in-law.." Vihaan fumbled slowly. "Where is..is I mean Sanchi isn't...with you?"

"Granny is staying back tonight and so she went to sleep with her a little while ago," Vidya replied genuinely, trying to control the laughter after seeing the damaged expressions on Vihaan's face.

"Great... Have a good night." Vihaan locked the door behind him and murmured to himself, "What does she think of herself? She can do whatever she feels is right and expects me to forgive her each time. I'm not going to talk to her again. She can sleep with her grandmother everyday."

Vihaan's rise in temper and scornful words filled Sanchi's heart with joy and amusement. He grabbed some warm night clothes from the wardrobe and unbuttoned his shirt before the mirror. He was now only in his vests and trousers when he murmured again, "Didn't she know that I desperately wanted to talk to her, pass the night lying beside her and admire her."