Chapter 10

*SMUT
After an hour on the beach....
"Hey umm Shawn I think we should go back to the rooms" Teddy says
"Yh Shawn lets go" I whisper
"Wait can I just finish this ice cream please it's so fucking goooooddd!!" Shawn groans
"Wow dude you've literally eaten so much food" Connor sighs
"Well at least it doesn't show" Shawn retorts
"Wow we love self confidence" I say smiling
"Let's go man it's getting late anyways" Andrew states
"Uggghh fine" Shawn sighs getting up from the sand
"Are we going to have another barbecue soon?" Shawn asks as his eyes glisten with excitement
"Nah I doubt it....it's kinda just a one time thing" Andrew remarks
"Damn it" Shawn replies
"It's ok you can survive without eating that food" I giggle
"I'm not sure my love....I'm not sure" He sighs pulling me to his side while we make our way to the rooms.

"Shawn when we get inside I just want you to go inside and sit down and relax...I'll be in the bathroom" I say
"Ok sure baby" He replies as he opens our room door,turns on the tv and then jumps into bed. I just smile as I make my way into the bathroom and opening a drawer where under my toiletries there is a sexy purple lingerie . I take it out and put it on and I'm pretty certain Shawn doesn't know I have it because I bought it when I went shopping with Sarah and Beth before I left school.

 I take it out and put it on and I'm pretty certain Shawn doesn't know I have it because I bought it when I went shopping with Sarah and Beth before I left school

I let my hair flow down and I put on some pineapple flavoured lip gloss. I wash my face of course because my face is literally covered in sand somehow.
"Hey babe what are you doing in there?" Shawn yells
"I'm coming!" I shout back. A few seconds later I open the bathroom door and I stand in the frame while Shawn takes a double take before staring at me in complete in utter awe.
"Fuck you look so sexy...daddy wants to fuck you so bad right now" Shawn groans as he quickly shoots up from bed and walks up to me.
"Go sit down in the chair" I state
"Wait why?" He questions
"Because I said so" I whisper and he obeys. I open a drawer next to him and I pull out a long piece of purple lace.
"What's going on?" He asks
"Since you're more interested in food than me...I'd thought I'd teach you a lesson and I just wanted to be dominant for once" I say softly as I tie the lace around Shawn's wrists and waist so he can't stand up without moving the chair.
"Ummm ok" Shawn responds making a confused face
"Now watch me" I order as I sit on the bed and begin to remove my lingerie slowly. Meanwhile I can hear Shawn's groans and moans under his breath.
I grab a vibrator from my hand luggage and I use it on myself. I make sure I put the vibration on the highest mode so that I have the best pleasure in the world. My moans fill the bedroom as I grab the bedsheets firmly with one hand. The sensation of the vibration fill my whole body making my eyes roll back in immense pleasure.

"Fuck Y/N I'm sorry I'll make this best night of your life if you take this off my wrists"  Shawn pleads and I notice the erection in his jeans. He tries get out of the chair but struggles a lot as his face starts to turn red.
"Hmmm" I mumble as I walk up to him completely naked swaying my hips. He tries to kiss my body hastily but I place a finger on his lips and shake my head.

"Lift your arms up" I state and he does it immediately. I take his white t shirt off and then I squat to unbuckle his belt. His groans become even more prominent now as I remove his pants leaving him just in his boxers. My fingers play with the band of his white Calvin Klein underwear. I can see his member twitch in agony.
"Please baby" Shawn groans in sexual frustration. I just laugh and sit on his leg and start to grind on his thigh. I move my hips ever so slowly to get used to the warmth of Shawn's leg.
"Baby you can't be doing this to me" He whispers trying to kiss my neck so I take out a red piece of fabric and tie it around Shawn's mouth firmly. My pace quickens as I grip onto Shawn to keep balance. His eyebrows furrow in pleasure and irritation.

My nails dig deep into Shawn's muscles leaving a red mark on his slightly tanned skin. I decide to place my hand under his boxers and jerk him off slightly. I can feel his large member throb in my tight grip. The same knot I feel when I orgasm arises in my stomach but even tighter.
"FUUUUCCCCKKK!!" I yell causing me to accidentally squeeze Shawn's member and at the same time Shawn's eyes roll back and he starts to breathe heavily. My juices drench Shawn's leg and he releases on my hand. I decide to lick it off my hand slowly right in front of him making sure his eyes are directed on my tongue.

Hm...doesn't taste the best, he needs to start eating fruit again.

"Ok I'm done I'm gonna go sleep" I sigh getting into bed then closing my eyes

12 mins later...
"Mmmmm!!!" Shawn yells but it's mumbled
"Oh Yh shit sorry you'll have to figure your way out of that one boiiiii" I laugh
"Don't ever cheat on me with food again" I giggle and he screams again
"Sorry I was just joking I'll untie you" I say looking at his puppy dog eyes
"Oh my god thank god" He sighs
"Sorry bout that I just thought that - " I try to say
"It's fine that was kinda hot how you taught me lesson not cheat on you with food" He chuckles cutting me off
"Should we go and watch TV or like - " I ask but I'm stopped by his lips hitting mine.
"Think of this as an apology" He whispers while pinning me down to the bed.

A/N
Hope you liked it ❤️
More ideas plsssss🙃🙃