Chapter 39

I make my way down the hallway towards the lunch buffet only to see a couple of strangers and then on a large table Connor by himself. I feel bad....like real shit.

"Oh um hey Connor" I say walking over to the table and sit on a chair near him. He looks at me and his eyes divert back to his phone as if I was invisible.
"Ok that's understandable" I sigh and my eyes wander around before they meet with the buffet.

Fuck Yh

I look at the time and it's only 2:50 so why not? I get up and speed walk to the buffet to meet the endless amount of mouth watering food.

It's official men are trash

Food is where it's at

10 mins later....
I walk back to the table and surprisingly Connor is still there for some reason. I sit back in my original seat and dig into my food. I can't help but moan mentally due the aroma and amazing taste.
I can feel Connor's soft blue eyes looking at me while I enjoy my heaven on a plate.

I know he's broken

And so am I

Did I contribute to his brokenness?

Yes sir indeed I did

But sometimes we just have to move on from the past

After I finish my food, I leave the table and make my way to the lobby as the tour bus will arrive in about half an hour. As I enter the lobby my eyes wander around trying to look for at least one tall white guy in sight but hey I guess Shawn's not here yet.

"Y/N!" Teddy yells waving at me and I make my way  over to her
"Oh heyyyy!" I exclaim hugging her tightly
"How you've been? Is everything good because I heard what happened" She asks
"Yh Yh everything's good" I reply smiling even though I know deep down in my heart that's a big fat lie.
"Where's Shawn? Didn't he insist that we get here early so we don't miss the bus" I state
"I actually don't know.....oh wait there he is" Teddy points behind me and I turn around to see:

Him in a thin white t shirt and black jeans that I knew he didn't feel too warm in for some reason

Him in a thin white t shirt and black jeans that I knew he didn't feel too warm in for some reason.My heart skips a beat as he approaches me,the sun rays that shoot through the glass panes of the windows mer his sweet smooth tanned skin therefore making the green in his eyes more prominent.

"Hey" He says and I quickly snap out of my feeling of euphoria
"Oh hey" I reply smiling
"Y/N let's go sit down somewhere because this sun in my eye isn't working" he chuckles slightly as I follow him to one of the seats in the corner of the lobby. When I sit down my boobs bounce slightly and that's doesn't help since there's a 70% chance one one of them will just flop out of my dress. (A/N: Idk 😂)

Of course Shawn didn't notice...

I mean why would I want him to notice...I didn't wear this dress for him or maybe it's because he's usually notice when I wouldn't notice I did something remotely sexual

Ugh I need to shut up

"Y/N?" He questions
"Oh sorry what?" I ask
"I said you smell really nice" he smiles
"Oh thanks" I smile back weakly as we both pull our our phones and go on our socials.

Shouldn't we be talking to each other?But how could we after all this shit that's happened....

A/N
Hey guys it might take awhile for me to update this book but don't worry I'll still be adding more chapters...