Chapter 65

I take Y/N back to the room and sit her down carefully.
"Does she know Shawn?" The therapist asks and I shake my head.
"Know what? I really don't feel well so I'm not looking for any more drama." Y/N states
"Now when I tell you this I just want you to know that I've just made Shawn aware of this when you left the room to throw up. I don't want to shock you but I want you to reflect on your mood swings, horniness,nausea and why they maybe be happening."She says calmly
"H-Huh" Y/N stutters and I wince as I don't know how she'll take this but something is telling me it won't be positive.
"Haven't you noticed that your period is really late?" She questions and I see Y/N's eyes widen.
"Oh my..." She says with her head in her hands.
"Now you guys are both adults and are able to make your own decisions. I'm aware you two are going back on tour next month but you need to think if Y/N will be able to handle going to different countries especially as her symptoms might get worse." The therapist sighs
"Well no we can't cancel tour because of me" Y/N states
"You can't just stay at home by yourself can you?" I ask
"I can always move in with one of my friends while you're gone" She says
"What?! No! I can't just leave you!" I exclaim
"Shawn please relax...maybe she has a point, one of her friends may have their own apartment" She tries to reassures me.

I couldn't leave her....I can't just get her pregnant and then follow my dreams but then again I can't force her to travel in her state. Fuck...I don't know why I forgot to use contraception or even cum outside of her like I usually do. It was too passionate, I don't even think we realised the consequences.

"So w-what should we do?" Y/N asks in her soft shaky voice.
"I think you can come with me for a couple of shows b-but obviously when you need to go you'll need to stay with a friend" I gulp
"I'm no doctor but I do know that the second trimester is the easier part of pregnancy and those three months will probably be the best for Y/N to hit the road. However the first trimester is veryyyy crucial so I'd personally advise her staying with a friend until it's over. You guys can still FaceTime and text." She says (A/N: My search history is now quite questionable 😂😂😂)

"Shit" I say and my voice cracks slightly. I couldn't control my emotions...I mean how could I? Warm thick tears start to roll down my hot flustered pink cheek.
"Talk to her Shawn" The therapist states and I nod.

"Y/N, this was really unexpected and I don't know how I'm gonna survive without you on tour. It's gonna be fucking hard for the both of us. I wanna be there as a future father but pleaseeee be safe. D-don't do anything irrational. I'll make sure to text everyday and I'm gonna make sure that before I leave I'll take care of you. I now understand what's happening and this is new to the both of us. We can't waste our time fighting since our son or daughter needs to develop in this trimester. We can get through this, I will make sure you'll never go unsatisfied. You're mine to look after in these few weeks we have left. I will always be there for you...no matter how far away from you I am. I'll treasure every crevice and stretch mark on your beautiful body. I adore you, you've been carrying our child for the past few weeks without knowing. We thought we'd end up losing interest but look at us...entering the next stage in life. A fucking child! Not mine, not yours but ours."I say trying to hold back my tears. Surprisingly Y/N isn't sobbing but a tear did leave her eye.

Your POV

"You really do love me Shawn"

A/N
Oofffff🥺🥺🥺🥺