Chapter 41

"Y/N...wake up" A voice says and I don't respond because I like my sleep. Then whatever my head was resting on moves away resulting in it falling to the seat.
"Owww" I groan and I look up to see Shawn chuckling
"For fucks sake" I sigh putting my tangled earphones in my bag.
"Let's go guys!" The tour guide exclaims and everyone cheers apart from me. I stand and fix my bra because for some reason it feels a bit weird.
"You ok?" Shawn asks turning around
"Yh" I reply and he makes his way out of the bus making me of course the last one to leave. I finally get out and my skin met with the stinging yet pretty sun rays.

Shit.....sunscreen

"Hey Y/N do you want some?" Teddy asks as she covers her arm in it. She passed it over but Shawn grabs it from her hands like usual.
"Allow me" He retorts rubbing my arms,neck and chest.
"I can do my face thank you" I say
"You sure?" He questions
"Yes" I state and he raises his arms up in defence
"Alright chill"He says

20 minutes later....
We had gone into many souvenir shops and markets which sold similar things but because I'm amazing and kind.

Well sometimes

I decided to buy some random things that I didn't need, gifts for Sarah,Veronica,Beth & Monique and also because Shawn has money I asked him to buy me bracelets.
"I think you've bought enough" Shawn chuckles
"Yh ok you have a point but it feels good to not look around a stall and not buy anything" I say as we walk around more
"And also most of this stuff is handmade so why not help them benefit from what they've made" I continue
"Wow amazing speech, have you got anything else to add?" He asks
"Yh" I reply
"What?" He queries
"Your fly has been open this whole time" I whisper and I walk away
"Wait what?!" He exclaims and then suddenly realises it isn't...

I pull out my phone and go on snap to see if I'd look good in this intense sun but of course I didn't. There was no glow or glowing to be seen just a blob which was my face so I put my phone back in my bag and never opened my front camera again.

2 hours later....
We return back to the hotel entrance and thank the tour guide for driving us there safely and dropping us off. As I'm the last one to get off again I make the most out of it and hand him quite a few dollar notes because for some reason the currency rate is just low when converted to US dollars. (A/N: Yes I actually checked)

"Oh thank you" He says
"You're welcome" I reply leaving the bus. The sun was slowly starting to go to rest as the sky transformed from its previous pearly blue like state to a fiery orange one. The air was still humid but that's what made this place special.

I'm pretty sure as soon as the bus had gone the crew had already separated because there were nowhere to be seen. However Shawn just stood there staring.
"What?" I ask
"You do know you shouldn't just give your money out like that for sympathy" He states
"Um but he was good and nice....so I was reciprocating it" I say slowly making a confused facial expression
"They're not poor" He quickly answers
"Ok but I was being nice and plus it's not like he was a waiter otherwise he may have not been able to keep the money" I retort
"Ok but-" He tries to continue
"I was being NICE.....ok" I slight exclaim and I walk past him in the direction of the lobby.

Back to my laptop for sure....

Shawn's POV

How did I fuck up again? She literally did nothing wrong...I thought she was going to make a joke out of what I said but she took it seriously. For fucks sake...

As soon I turn around she's already gone.

Well I feel like dog shit

I walk into the lobby and turn right twice to get to the bathroom. After I....you know did my stuff I washed my hands and then stared into the mirror for a bit.
"Wow....Shawn Peter Raul Mendes you're actually something else" I say sarcastically

Wow my initials are SPRM....

Ha cum....

My phone all of sudden vibrates constantly, I pull my phone out of my pocket and it's from Twitter. I see a lot of interesting tweets:

Shawn=Daddyyy:
When's the album coming out?

ariesbaby:
@ShawnMendes you still alive? You haven't been active bro👀

ThisIsForRachel:
@ariesbaby he's probably mixing up some new music or having an amazing social life...getting girls left right and centre 😂😂😂

"Shit" I sigh because I haven't been active on Instagram or twitter or Snapchat.

But do I even use Snapchat though

I run my hands through my hair and they get stuck for a bit.
"Ouch" I groan detangling the knots in my hair. I know this vacation needs to end soon when my hair finally starts getting knotted. I hear a toilet flush and that's my cue to leave the bathroom. As I leave I think of what to post to show people that I'm still alive.

A/N
I hope you guys are enjoying the chapters and don't worry this long ass vacation will finally end in then next two chapters.
P.s get ready for a SMUT
😶😶