Chapter 43

*Play the video now pleaseeee (if u want) feel free to let it play through
*Long Chapter

40 minutes later...
My eyes abruptly open to realise I'm under the warm,soft sheets of the queen sized bed. That was honestly the best sleep I've ever had in a very long time. I try to move but I realise Shawn's arms are wrapped around my waist and of course I could feel his dick on my back. That meant I was naked too.

Oh well....

He was warm though. His breath caresses my hot neck while his soft skin remained glued to mine. I could feel his chest moving up and down in a rhythmic pattern that soothed my own heartbeat.

he is a very very very sweet fucking guy but I still can't get over that. What he did to me. Am I being too rational? Do I really need to do what I'm about to do?

Shawn all of a sudden shuffles slightly and his calming breathing pattern stops and he yawns.
"Hey honey" He whispers in his slightly croaky deep voice
"Oh hey" I smile and he places a kiss on my neck
"Y/N" He says
"Yh?" I reply
"You see that view?" He questions and my eyes divert to the slide glass door which the balcony faced the tranquil ocean and the orange ball of fire. The sun had now lost its dominance as the once demure blue sky and clouds diminished giving into the fiery colours of red and yellow that had exploded into the atmosphere. A lukewarm tear drop rolled down my cheeks resulting in my sniffling.
"Wow it's...." I smile
"Amazing...I've never seen anything so immaculate" I continue. His grip around my waist tightened.
"You do know I love you right?" He asks me
"Of course I do" I giggle
"No look at me" he grins flipping me ever so quickly so that I'm now facing him.
"I doooo!!" I squeal rubbing my nose up against his

Next morning...
"Is everyone here?!" Andrew yells in the lobby
"Yh I think so" Shawn replies wearing:

"Is everyone here?!" Andrew yells in the lobby "Yh I think so" Shawn replies wearing:

Idk how he's not sweating

"Yh they are" I say looking up from my phone wearing:

10 minutes later...
"The cab is here! Let's goooo!" Shawn yells and we all get into the minibus. As soon as we leave my mind flashes back to the memories of this holiday that felt like forever.  I'll miss the hot sun tingling my skin and how the clear blue water remained so still.

I'll miss you Jamaica...

At the airport...
"Ok so now that we've been through security and stuff let's all agree to split up and then meet up here at 12 am and then we have to go to gate 7." Teddy says and everyone agrees. I make sudden eye contact with Connor and thank God his bruises had been treated because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to look at him without remembering what had happened.
"Let's go eat something" Shawn says tapping my shoulder which distracted me from Connor who was now walking off with his friends.
"Oh Yh cool" I say

We managed to find a little cafe shop in the airport and we had a full on 'English breakfast' which consisted of bacon,baked beans,eggs,sausage and hash browns. Of course Shawn had already finished his plate of food in 10 minutes because he has a big ass mouth.

5 minutes later...
I slurp the last bits of my smoothie causing Shawn to look up at me.
"What hoe?" I ask still continuing to slurp
"Are you trying to drink the air or something?" He chuckles
"Nah I prefer carbon monoxide" I say calmly while picking up my phone and scrolling through Twitter.
"Same" He smiles
"Nice tweet by the way" I state
"What?!" He exclaims
"Woah what?" I ask shocked
"You only saw my tweet now? I tweeted it yesterday at like 4:30" He continues
"Oh no" I respond nonchalantly
"You have such a nice soul" He sneers
"Thank you I get told that often" I reply

After 2 minutes of silence while I scrolled through my phone

Somethings on his mind

"Um maybe we should have a one on one talk...like normally..no phones for once. Just you and me in this beautiful country one last time " Shawn smiles gently pushing my hand that was holding my phone down to the table.

He's finally understood what I've wanted all along

The conversation was actually so soft it tickled my heart

Idk what that just meant

Announcement: Gate 7 is closing in 5 minutes

How did we not hear the other announcements before? Tf?

"Fuck" Shawn curses
"Let's go bitch" I say trying to get up
"We need to pay for the food dummy" He states trying to look for a waitress or waiter and soon he catches the eye of one.
"Hey um can we pay for this?" He asks
"Yh of course" The woman replies
"Do you take Apple Pay?" Shawn queries
"No sir just cash" She says so Shawn and I immediately dig into our pockets and bags and we manage to get the amount through both of our left over currency.

We manage to rush over to the gate as it wasn't too far only for us to board the plane and see everyone seated.

How embarrassing

We quickly sit down in our seats and then I turn around to see Andrew.
"Guys...what took you so long? I was literally texting the both of you" Andrew says, Shawn and I  both look at each other and smile uncontrollably

A/N
Hope you guysss liked that loonggg chapterrrrr. I feel like this book is finally coming to an end...