Chapter 49

*SMUT
*Long Chapter (Play the video whenever you want during the chapter)

Shawn's POV
I don't know what's gotten into me but I really just wanna kiss her right now and fuck her senseless

Shawn wtf is wrong with you

I admire her waist and curves while she faces the opposite way staring at the moon.

Fuck I can't keep quiet

"They know what I do to you?" I smirk crossing my arms over my chest while the moon's light reflected on her lips.
"Umm they're weird they kinda go over the top but I love it" she laughs
"So if I was to fuck you right now they'd make fun of how loud you moan" I grin moving closer to her
" I mean-" She gulps
"You wanna walk home or Uber?" I ask
"How can you just move on f-from tha-" She stutters
I raise my phone to my ear and call the Uber.
"He'll be here in 2 minutes" I say
"Oh um ok then" She whispers
I keep eyeing her up during the two minutes silence and she looks at me with a weak smile as she knows what she wants and what I want but she's never really forward in terms of actions.

The Uber arrives and as she gets in she trips slightly and I can tell she's definitely weak in her knees.
"Need help?" I ask
"Nah I'm good" She replies getting and closing the door

Your POV
During the ride...
I feel Shawn's eyes on me while I look out the window. Out of the corner of my eye I see him lick his lips and run his hands through his curly hair. I'm still trying to catch my breath and process what he said before we got in. His eyes still burn into the back of my head through out the journey and that's when I had enough.

Guess what I did?

I stared back

Now I know I know that isn't that big of a deal but staring at a horny Shawn Peter Raul Mendes in his eyes without blushing isn't easy. I could see he was surprised that I stared back at him but I know he loved it even more now.His usual way of sitting with his legs spread as most men do changes and instead he widens the gap between his legs even more. Therefore in my peripheral view I could see his member struggling to grow in his tight black jeans.

This is actually like some SMUT from Wattpad....well it's not like I read them

We arrive at the condo and we both thank the driver as we leave the car.
"Ladies first" He says as he opens the door and I go inside as soon he closes the door I'm pinned up against the living room wall.
"You wanna do it?" He asks while breathing heavily and I nod my head. His kisses move down to my neck and stay there causing me to let out moans.

Wow I haven't moaned in awhile

His large hands cup my chest as he still sucks on the sweet spot on my neck. My fingers dig into his back as he squeezes my chest even more. Shawn stops and then looks at me with his lustful dark eyes all of a sudden he picks me up so he's almost holding me like a baby. He brings me to the bedroom and throws me on the bed as he towers over me.

Hmmm how can we change this up??

"Take your clothes off slowly" I state looking at him deeply in the eyes and he smirks. He unbuttons his shirt slowly revealing his slightly tanned chest.
"Mmm fuck" I moan under my breath as I start to take off my boots. He points to his black belt and I look at him while I get up from the bed. I get on my knees and unbuckle his belt with ease as soon as I had removed it from his waist I folded it up and placed it in his hands.
"What do you want me to do with this" He smirks and I put my arms out in front me in his direction.
Really?" He questions
"Shawn just do it" I whisper

20 minutes later...
"YESSSSSSSS!" I yell at the top of my lungs as Shawn pounds into me with lightning speed while my tied wrists are above my head.
"Birthday girl you're so fucking tight" He groans
"Fuckkk!" He groans again as he slows down and I look at him

"Oh I'm not done yet honey" He whispers as he picks me up so I'm straddling him. He puts his member inside me which causes my eyes to roll back. Somehow his pace is still fast even though he's carrying all my weight. Shawn digs his face into my neck and I feel vibrations as he lets out deep moans. I get really close to releasing for like the 30th time and I don't know why but it causes me to cry.
"Honey are you ok?" Shawn asks and he starts to stop
"No it's just too good don't stop" I sob and he continues

10 minutes later...
I'm stomach first on the bed while Shawn has his way with me.
"Y/N" He whispers as he grabs my butt while he releases and slows down. Shawn pulls out of me and lays back on the bed.
"Shit" He pants and then he looks at me
"You know I'm not done" He smirks and I look at him in shock
"Bro what'd you mean?" I ask still breathing heavily
In the matter of seconds my legs were lifted up and Shawn was going to townnnnnn.

If you get what I mean

Let's just say I yelled again and almost lost my voice doing so.
"I'm gonna-" I moan again as he grins with pride
"Happy birthday Y/N" He says kissing my cheek and taking off the belt around my wrists

Woah.....that didn't feel like sex that felt like an out of body experience

A/N
Hope you guys like it as I haven't done a SMUT in a bit. Please please pleaseee drop some ideas for books I could write in the future
Ly guys and stay safe
-Pineapple 💕💕