Chapter 59

*Long chapter

April 19th
O2 Arena, London

Shawn's POV
Every single show in this European tour has been fucking amazing man. It's gone so quickly which kind of scares me a bit but hey you've got to live in the moment. This is the third night in London and I've loved staying over here. This city is so different from others and the vibe is so British.

That didn't make sense....

Last night's show was really special to me I don't know why but I felt really confident and free when I was on that stage. (A/N: Lol how convenient Shawn 😂 since I was at London night 2 😉😉) (That pic at the top is mine and so is this one:)

 (A/N: Lol how convenient Shawn 😂 since I was at London night 2 😉😉) (That pic at the top is mine and so is this one:)

I know as soon as I get on that stage I'm going to get in my feelings. I don't know it's just me seeing all these beautiful happy faces singing my songs..... well our songs makes me realise it would be a couple of years until I get to come back to Europe to perform. I know after this show we're gonna have a few months to ourselves which will help but fuckkkk I kinda don't wanna have a break.

"Shawn?" Y/N questions
"Yh honey" I reply looking into her soft eyes
"You've been staring at your home screen for a while" She giggles
"I was just thinking about how much I'm going to miss this leg of the tour" I sigh
"Don't worry Shawn as long as you live in the mome-" She tries to say
"Moment yh yh I know" I smile
"Follow me" She grins and I get kind of scared because I never know what she's up to.
"Hmmm" I reply
"Just come!" She whines pulling me out of my seat
"Fine!" I whine and she drags me to the bathroom in my dressing room.
"Ummmm?" I ask and she makes me face the mirror
"Now I want you to look in the mirror, realise how significant you are in people's lives, how much of an impact your music ha-" She states
"Our music" I answer back and she rolls her eyes
" Ok....has on the people who listen to it" She continues
"You've always dreamt of this...I can still remember us talking about it back in high school...ew that sounds so weird now" She chuckles I stare in the mirror and take in what she's saying.
"Wow you're right" I say while we now both stare into the mirror
"Give it your all tonight Shawn...I promise I'll be around sooooo tell me when you're ready to leave the bathroom" She states now looking at me.
"Oh shit yh let's leave" I smile

Your POV

"Thank you London!!!" Shawn yells before doing his usual run past the front row. Instead of coming up to me he runs straight backstage and as a result I start to panic. I slip through the barricade and dash backstage to see Shawn with his head in his hands while Alessia rubs his back.
"Awww Shawnnn!" I whine trying to get him to turn around but he didn't. Alessia looks at me and pouts slightly.
"I got emotional too Y/N" She states and I nod because I noticed as well.
"He'll be ok..I think you should just let him go to his dressing room and take a breather" She weakly smiles
"Yh I agree" I reply and she guides him to his dressing room. I lean on the wall and pull out my phone to see a couple of texts from my mum. (A/N: thanks Katiemarie0330  for reminding me about her parents 😂😂😭😭)