Chapter 67

*Long Chapter

The Afternoon of June 7th...
Shawn and I are laying in the back garden observing the different shapes of clouds. I kind of lost track and my mind wondered off:

This year felt different from the get go but I couldn't put my finger on it....even when my 21st birthday happened (A/N: I couldn't be bothered to do a whole bday chapter 😂😭) it felt weird. I couldn't believe that I'm  legal to drink even though I had already been drinking at like 18/19. I almost think me not drinking that much this year was a sign.

A sign that something would stop me and now our child is stopping me. I'm not quite sure if my pregnancy tracker is correct but it says I'm around 7 weeks by now. (A/N: May and a bit of June? Sounds right to me idk 😂 don't pay too much attention to the accuracy of the weeks pleaseeee😭😭😭😭😭!!) I'm still early on in my pregnancy so there's no still no bump.

"Honey" Shawn says and he snaps me out of my thoughts
"You know today is the day I hit the road" He continues
"Yh I know" I sigh
"You sure Beth and Veronica are ok with this?" He asks turning to his side and looking at me.

Right now let me explain...so I asked Beth and she wasn't too shocked, she was happy for us and actually suggested her and Veronica should come over to live with me instead. Since we didn't live too far from each other and they both went to uni's close by. So you can imagine how happy I was that two of my close friends were gonna take care of me. They wanted to lift the stress off my shoulders so they told Sarah and Monique for me. Minutes later, I got 100 messages from Monique expressing her excitement but for Sarah we were yet to receive a response. She had been VERY busy lately since she's been studying a very intense art course and been trying to get her work out there for 2 years now. Sometimes she does reply to say that she's ok but one day I need to visit her to see if she's actually good.

"I'm gonna fucking miss you." He says observing my side profile which wasn't even that good anyways.
"You're leaving at like 9 so let's not be sad for the remaining hours." I answer back and he grins.
"Let's go eat some lunch then" He smiles
"Yesssss! Oooo what should we eat today? Mac Donald's? KFC?!" I exclaim
"Y/N remember you need to get your vitamins and minerals." Shawn chuckles as he gets up and I follow him.
"Ugh fine...I'm kinda craving sweet corn not gonna lie" I say as we walk back inside.
"Again?" He laughs
"Yh it's amazinggggg!" I yell
"Fine do you want some of the pasta and sweet corn from yesterday?" He questions
"Mhm" I answer

I put the leftovers in the microwave and he begins to prepare his salad. My eyes drift from my food reheating to Shawn's hand which was slicing a cucumber with ease.
"You like watching me cut vegetables eh?" He asks and I nod. I look at him up and down.

Oh gosh it's happening again...

Luckily, my food is finished and I take it to the table. My eyes still focus on Shawn preparing his meal while I sit down, they never leave him even when I take bites of my delicious food.
"You gonna join me?" I question softly and I bite my lip. He smirks at me while he walks over to the table with his colourful salad and instead of sitting facing opposite me he sits on the closest seat.

During lunch...
I seriously can't help eye raping Shawn, he's just so fucking majestic and if we have sex right now this will be the 18th time in the past three weeks.

My hormones are making me a horny mess and I don't think Shawn minds. I actually researched it and this isn't uncommon.

I lift my legs up and rest them on his lap while I still dig into my meal. My feet fidget on purpose and all I need right now is him to pin me down just one more time before he goes. All of a sudden, he pulls my chair closer and placed his lips on mine.

Don't ask how I'm gonna survive without him for two months

A few hours later...
"Y/N" He whispers in my ears and my eyes start to flicker open.
"Huh?" I ask as he helps me sit up, my eyes slowly readjust to reality therefore I see that he's wearing something different:

( A/N: I don't think you understand how much I love this pic 😍)

He's leaving...

A tear leaves my eye so he pulls me into a hug. My left hand grabs his curls, right clutching onto his cardigan never wanting to let go. I don't know how long we were in a hug for but long enough to hear a knock on the door. Shawn tries to let go but I resist.
"Let me open the door" He whispers therefore I reluctantly let go, he goes to open the door and it's Beth who's wearing:

and Veronica (she still wears glasses):

Fuck they both look so mature now and really hot and there's me wearing oversized clothes

"Heyyyyyy!!" They scream in unison hugging Shawn making him chuckle but they quickly notice me on the couch with watery eyes. They both drop their suitcases and run to hug me really tightly.
"It's ok Y/N" Veronica says
"We'll be Shawn for you" Beth states.
"Well apart from the sex bit" Beth continues and I giggle. Shawn clears his throat and we all look up at him.
"I need to go" He says and I nod
"Go and kiss your man!" Beth exclaims so I get up and kiss him passionately. As soon as he leaves my lips I feel apart of my soul leave with him too.He takes his suitcases outside up to the tour bus.

Well I guess he wouldn't be too far since he's still gonna be in the States/Canada.

I watch the driver put all his luggage in the compartment, Shawn turns around before getting in the bus and gives me a grin so I do the same. In the blink of an eye, he went inside and the bus started to move.
"I'm gonna miss you Shawn Mendes" I sigh still leaning in the door frame.

A/N
Awwww🥺🥺🥺