Chapter 40

30 minutes later...
"Come on guys let's go!" Andrew yells and I look up from my phone to see Shawn right in front of me with his hand out.
"Wow such a gentleman" I say sarcastically while I place my hand in his. He pulls me up with ease and when I thought I could walk away to go to the minibus I'm pulled to his chest. My eyes direct to his menacing ones.

I don't know why but this felt weird.... usually this is like so fucking hot and he knows that I like it but I guess I have too much on my mind.

"Guys we need to go!" Andrew yells again and I walk away towards the open entrance of the hotel and hop into the, black tinted window, minibus. I sit on one of the two seaters but on the seat near the window because I love a good view.

And I'll somehow make a music video in my head while I'm looking out of it so...

"Shawn come on dude you're holding us up!" Teddy shouts as Shawn jogs towards the bus while the driver turns on the ignition.

Don't sit next to me, you look too good right now

Don't

Please

Don't

"Hey can you budge up a bit?" He asks and I do

Shit

During the journey, we drive past multiple colourful buildings made of different materials.
"So on the left here we have..." The tour guide says in his raspy voice. I don't know why but sometimes I blank out so in this case I'm pretty sure what the guide was saying was  interesting. However, my mind is just filled with so many thoughts about what I'm actually going to do in like 5 years time, what is my life now and other shit like that.

5 minutes later...
I put in my earphones because I don't have AirPods. (Sad flex) I look through my thousands of playlists till I find a good one. As soon as I start to get into the song I was feeling I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to my left to see it's Shawn.

Of course

"You ok?" He asks
"Yh I'm fine why?" I reply taking out my earphones
"Yh I know you are baby" he smirks looking at me up and down licking his lips. For some reason it took me awhile to understand what he meant but I finally got the gist.
"Yh sure" I say rolling my eyes
"But it's true" he smiles eyeing me up and down again
"Ok sure" I answer putting my earphones back in.
The beats of the song softly caress my eardrums meanwhile my body leans to the left and my eyes slowly begin to shut.

A/N
Sorry for the longggg wait...I've been doing a lot of revision and studying. And alsooo please tell me how many chapters you would like. Ideally less than 60.
💕💕🍍