Chapter 38

At the lunch table I keep checking my phone even though I knew I hadn't gotten any messages from her.

Why am I stressing over a girl?

"Shawn you gonna eat your food?" Teddy asks
"Umm Yh" I sigh grabbing my fork and digging in.

After lunch..
"Hey you wanna head out to town later...there's a few shuttle buses that come round the hotel" Andrew asks
"I'll ask Y/N first" I reply and he nods as everyone apart from Connor gets up and leaves the table. I ignore him and take out my phone to text Y/N.

Me: Hey wanna go on a tour of the town later
Me: you'll have to shower because I think we're leaving at 4

10 minutes later...

What the fuck? Is she gonna reply?

Y/N💗:Nah
Me: Oh why?
Y/N💗:JKKKKKKK!!
Me: lol ok you should probs shower now
Y/N💗: Ok sure
Me: Love you 💕

Oh shit...really Shawn....why did I send that?

Y/N💗: 😌😌

I put down my phone only for me to make eye contact with Connor who's sitting on the other end of the table. He gives a weak smile and I get up and leave to go take a walk on the beach.

Your POV (A/N: Finally I swear I haven't written from this perspective in a long time)

Shawnieee💕: Love you 💕

Classic way to end a conversation....

Me: 😌😌

I walk into the bathroom and close the door. I place my phone on the counter,undress,set the shower to the right setting and turn it on. While I'm in the shower I reflect on good things that have happened so far.

~~~~
"Wait so ummm we have to jump off several cliffs to get down?" Shawn asks the tour guide
"Yes if that's a problem you can always go down the zip line" She says pointing to the massive zip line
"Ummmmm lets just jump Shawn" I say
"Y-Yh ok" He replies

We walk towards another couple who jumped off screaming and laughing.
"Ok you guys are next" The man says leading us towards the edge. I hold onto Shawn's hand and squeeze it tightly. We look deeply into each other's eyes and then soon or later we jumped.

My eyes open to Shawn's head coming out of the water laughing and smiling.
"We did it!" Shawn yells making me smile
"Wooo come on let's do the rest!" He exclaims pulling me out of the water.
~~~~~
The thought of that time makes me smile meanwhile I grab multiple bottles of shampoo and wash my hair as it smelt bad anyways.

20 mins later....
I walk out of the shower and grab my towel as I make my way out I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror.
"Wow you're such a mess" I say looking at myself before grabbing my phone off of the counter and walking into the bedroom.

I pick out my outfit meanwhile letting my hair dry so I can style it:

After I put it on I apply some essential oils in my hair and style my hair into french braids/corn rows

After I put it on I apply some essential oils in my hair and style my hair into french braids/corn rows. I put on deodorant,sunscreen and perfume. I slide on my flip flops and make my way out of the bedroom. While on my way out I look in another full body mirror to see that my boobs are literally hanging out.

Ok so definitely not the push up bra then...how about strapless?

I go back to the bedroom to get my strapless out. I don't know how but I managed to switch the two without taking off my dress completely. I go back to look in the full mirror and while there's still cleavage it's not distracting.

Why the heck do I even care if my cleavage is out...doesn't make me hoe....should I change back to the push up one to show I wanna defy stereotypes made by society?

Nah fuck that, it's too much effort

A/N
🤍🤍🤍 what is the point of a white heart emoji? 👁👄👁