Chapter 57

At around 2pm...
My eyes open slowly as I become more aware of my surroundings. I feel a cold breeze on my chest only to look down to see both of my boobs hanging out of my tank top.

Well what did I say...

"Fucks sake" I whisper while trying to put them back under my top.
"Mmmmmm regdhdhdududuududaoapaooaskskdk" Shawn mumbled and my face winces in shock
"Umm" I giggle before I burst out laughing causing him to wake up all of a sudden.
"You're too loud" He groans letting go of my waist and choosing to snuggle his pillow.
"Oh so that sound you just made wasn't loud" I remark
"Stop being sarcastic you punk" He says in his croaky voice then he proceeds to turn over to face the other way.
"You literally missed the whole showcase of my titties but oh well you can't always get what you want" I grin getting up, making my way to the bathroom to wash my face.

"Noooo" He whines and I turn around to see him reaching out while half his face is still engulfed in the pillow.
"What?" I ask moving closer
"Give me a kiss" He coos
"No" I reply
"Yes" He answers back
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"No"
"Did you really think that trick was gonna work I say?" I question
"Damn it! I thought you'd say yes!" He exclaims
"I'm gonna go make some lunch then"I say
"You don't really know how to cook" He states and I look back
"Yes I know but is it not worth a try?" I smirk rushing down the stairs.
"Wait no!" He shouts as I quickly run down to the kitchen.
"You can't stop me!" I exclaim grabbing a spatula and holding it up to Shawn's neck.
"Hmmmm" He responds before whipping out a ladle
"Mwuhahahahaha!" He laughs menacingly before we knew it we were battling with our weapons.
"You'll never get me!" I yell clashing my spatula with his ladle resulting his weapon to fall to the ground.
"Haha!" I exclaim raising my utensil
"I'm going back to bed" He sighs slouching as he walked up the stairs.
"Make sure not to burn the house dow- owwwwww!" He screams when I slapped his square butt cheeks.(A/N: Boys butt cheeks do be square tho! Minecraft who?)

"Oh we're bringing this back?!" He exclaims and my heart drops and he turns around on the staircase. I dash back down the stairs into the living room trying to avoid his grasp but of course he eventually managed to get a hold me and carry me on his shoulder.
"Shaaawwwwwwwwnnn!" I whine slapping his back like a fool.
"Yes?" He questions while placing me back down in the kitchen
"No" I say
"Huh?" He asks
"Exactly" I state trying to poke him in the stomach but for some reason I miss terribly and I um hit him in his squidward tentacles.

Fuck...

Shawn's POV

........

AAAAAAAOAOAOAOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSODODODLLDDOODOSKDKFKCKCKCKVKVKFJFKDKDKEOIEEITITIGOOVCJEHIWPWPWOWOERIURKGVOSJBWIEOROROTOGKEJWOEOGOFHWKOWOEIFFIOWOEFISJWOFIVUSNWOOFCJSOEOFIDIOWFJCJSOORJWOCKSOWKFCIWOJFEUWYUWOFVKSNWKOGNSVWIROVNBEHEJOFCJJEOEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

A/N
Hope you enjoyed this short filler chapter lol 💕💕💕