Chapter 60

*Long Chapter
*SMUT

May
Shawn lays his head on my lap staring at the ceiling while I scroll through my phone. Oh yh I'm wearing this:

and Shawn's wearing this:

(A/N: His nipples were HARD sjskksdklddk )

"You ok Shawnie?" I say and he looks at me
"Mhm" He replies
"Awwww" I coo booping his nose
"I'm actually enjoying this break...a lot more than I had expected" He states and I can't help but feel relaxed because he felt so good despite missing Europe so much.
"I'm really proud of you Shawn" I smile putting my phone in my pocket
"Why?" He chuckles
"Because you've grown a lot" I grin
"And so have you" He states and I roll my eyes
"Apart from rolling your eyes that's always going to be your thing" He laughs
"Well on a serious note...I'm just happy for you and I'm happy that you're happy" I state,he points his finger to his lips therefore I lean down and kiss him.

Who knew kissing him upside down was still amazing...

"I really like your top" He says leaving the kiss
"In fact your fashion sense has changed a lot since I've met you" He implies and he isn't wrong you know. I've gone from wearing bland T-shirt's, jeans and dresses to wearing joggers everyday with oversized sweaters or sometimes cargo pants with a tight tank top.
"My aesthetic has just changed" I smile
"So what's my aesthetic then?" He questions
"You know the Shawn Mendes aesthetic....black jeans and black boots" I say
"I think I've unintentionally made them my signature look" He responds while poking at my pocket
"You want my phone? Take it...it's kind of getting boring using it all the time" I chuckle handing over my phone and getting up to go to the kitchen. I open the fridge while Shawn does whatever he wants on my phone.

Oooo there's a Coca Cola in the fridge but I've done so well to maintain my weight....fuck it

I take out the can and open it, within seconds the cold drink meets my taste buds and I honestly felt like I've just had an orgasm.
"Y/N!" Shawn yells
"Yh?!" I shout back
"I found your nudes!" He exclaims
"Show them to me then" I smile placing the can on the counter and walking over to the couch but he hides my phone.
"Yh exactly because I delete them right after I take them" I laugh and he looks at me weirdly
"Shawn you cannot tell me that you haven't taken nudes so you can see how your body looks from different angles" I state crossing my arms
"Pfft no" He replies
"Yh ok sure" I answer
"I know you don't have to do that anymore" He says and he sits up
"Hm why?" I ask sarcastically
"Don't even answer" I state walking over to Shawn while tying my hair up with the hair tie on my wrist. His left eyebrow raises as I kneel down, my face facing his crotch, I raise my hand and....

grab my phone.
(A/N: Dk if you've seen this tiktok trend 😂)

As I get up to go walk over to the kitchen my hair is pulled resulting in me falling back first onto Shawn but I don't hurt him or hurt myself. The back of my head lands in between the space between his head and the couch and of course my butt landed on his prized possession.
"Shawn!" I yell while I hear him chuckle slightly
"You think you can just tease me like that?" He whispers and then makes a trail down my neck with his tongue.

Now hear me out...Shawn and I haven't had sex sinceeeee.....I wanna say the beginning of April. It's not like we weren't interested in it anymore it's just that we were busy so now that we have nothing to do it kinda scares me....I don't know if I'm ready.

I gulp and he notices.
"Hey you ok?" He asks
"Yh it's just been a month and a bit since we've you know" I say
"I mean we don't have to actually have sex we can just tease and do little stuff like usual" He replies now holding onto my hand.
"I'm not going to force you into doing anything" He continues and plants a kiss on my neck. During my thought process I feel his member start to grow and I panic even more.

I am in the mood it's just gonna hurt in the first five seconds......

Ffs Y/N just get your dick if you guys are both in the mood.

"Fuck me Shawn" I mumble
"Huh" He replies, his voice tickles the back of my neck. I look back and I maintain eye contact with him.
"You heard what I said" I state with dominance, he looks at me up and down before picking me up by my waist. He then carries me bridal style up the stairs and carefully plants me on the bed. Shawn smiles before removing his top and hovering over me. I admire his beautiful features: his long curls dangling, smooth skin, his eyes that sometimes looked brown and sometimes looked green as fuck, his soft full lips, his boopable nose and of course his immaculate jawline.

All of a sudden a tear comes to my eye.
"Oh no honey did I do something I-I'm so sorry" He panics
"N-no no I just love you a lot Shawn" I cry and he stops panicking immediately. I could see his eyes were starting to water but he kissed me before I could see his tears fall. My hands grip his shoulders as he tugs at my top. I leave the kiss and remove my top and of course I wasn't wearing a bra because my boobs do need to breathe once in awhile.

Shawn's eyes scanned my chest while I removed every other piece of clothing on my body. He did the same afterwards but he kept looking at my naked body every chance he got.
"You're fucking gorgeous" He says running his hair through his hands almost looking out of breath from just observing me standing there.

.......

"Oh Shawn" I whimper and he kisses me again. During the kiss he puts his weight forward so that we end up laying on the bed. He grabs some lube before lining up to my entrance.
"Hold my hand" He says and I clench his hand which was dry. Shawn slowly pushes himself into me and I wince at the pain. He tries again at a quicker pace and he successfully enters me.

His pace starts of normal but surprisingly doesn't quicken like usual.
"Just like that" I moan under my breath,his hand and eyes still remain locked with mine

2 minutes later...
"Yessss" I whisper
"I'm gonna...f-fuck!" I exclaim and I release causing Shawn to be pushed out. I try and regain my breath while he enters me again carefully.
"You ok?" He asks
"Yh just don't stop" I say softly and he plants a kiss on my forehead. His pace quickens slightly but nothing too crazy which I appreciated since this time our connection felt different.

20 minutes later...
I'm on top of Shawn and move myself up and down with the help of his hands on my waist.
"Fuck" He groans under his breath thus I continue my actions.

Soon or later....
"Lean towards me" He groans and I comply. Shawn's thrusts quicken as his eyes don't leave mine and I smile at him.
"Oh my" He pants as he releases
"Fuckkkkk" He groans as he tries to catch his breath and he removes his member out of me. He wraps his arms around me while our noses touch.
"You're amazing" I giggle and he bites his lip
"Says you angel" He chuckles
"Thank you for making my life worth living" He smiles and I blush a bit too much.
"Awwww" I coo
"Thank you fo-" I try to say
"No don't ever thank me" He states before kissing me passionately.

A/N
Whew chileeeeee....now that was passionate 🥺