Chapter 42

*SMUTTTTTTTTTT

Hmmm what should I post...

"I should probably say that to myself because I actually don't know what the fuck is going on anymore" I sigh as make my way down the hallway to our room

"I should probably say that to myself because I actually don't know what the fuck is going on anymore" I sigh as make my way down the hallway to our room. I pull out my key card and I unlock the room.
"Y/N!" I exclaim
"Yh?!" She shouts back

God...her voice is just fucking beautiful

"Umm never-mind just wanted to check you were here!" I exclaim back
"Ok boi" She sighs as I walk into the bedroom to see her laying on her back on the bed.
"Hey" I say about to sit on the bed
"No no no...get up" She states pushing me away
"¿Que?" I ask
"Apologise señor Mendes" she smiles slightly
"Oh Yh I'm sorry...I thought what I said was funny and you'd take it in that way but you didn't so...." I reply
"So what?" She questions
"So I realised I'm not funny" I grin slightly
"Ok you can sit down now...cuz you be spitting facts" She giggles patting the bed indicating for me to sit.

Her eyes looked amazing even though I knew she didn't think they did.

And that dressssss..... oh shit I'm staring

"Earth to Shawn?" She asks waving her hand in front of my face
"Yh sorry I-" I try to say but her lips met mine passionately. They felt so warm and soft while her hand gripped my thigh firmly. My lips moved to her warm neck resulting in her letting out small moans that caressed my eardrums ever so softly.

I've missed this sooo muchhhh...

Your POV
While his plumps lip sucked on my neck my hand rubbed on his crotch through his black tight jeans. I could already feel he was excited and so was I. I abruptly grabbed his collar I pulled him on top me.
"I want you Shawn...now" I whispered, as soon as those words left my mouth his eyes turned from a green to a lustful black in two seconds.
"Unbutton it" He demands as I unbutton his white thin shirt revealing his sun kissed chest.

Wow he's actually growing chest hair..love that

His large veiny hands explore my chest while his member hiding in his jeans grew immensely. He moved to my lower half and he went on his knees on the floor. The feeling of his hands on my inner thighs triggered immense pleasure through out my body. I couldn't urge the teasing any longer.
"Rip them off!" I exclaim and a massive smirk grew on his face. All of sudden my panties were literally torn into pieces and his warm tongue met my area.

.....yes

Several moans and screams escaped my mouth and I didn't care if anyone could hear, I need him to know that I love it because I do.
"You like that?" He whispers as he raises his head up but I don't respond and I just push his head back down. Shawn's groans vibrate my area creating a feeling of euphoria as soon as I had reached my point of pleasure he quickly got up and lifted the lower bit of my dress up.

Within a second I felt him inside of me and he didn't even start off slow. "SHAAWWWNNN!" I gasp digging my nails into his back. He was ruthless and his pace never became sloppy.

30 minutes later....
Shawn fell backwards onto the bed next to my practically broken body.
"Shit...." He pants heavily
"You good?" He asks looking at me
"I- um y-Yh I think" I sigh as my guts still feel rearranged

I'll miss this...

A/N
HEYYYYYYYY IT'S BEEN A LOONGGGG TIMMEEEE! I'm so sorry for not updating for like 3 weeks (I've had fooking examssss but now they're done so expect updatessss)
Love you guyssss so muchhh 💕💕💕💕 don't forget to comment what ya think cuz I always reply
- Pineapple 🍍