Chapter 58

Next March...
Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam

Your POV
"Fuck" Shawn whispers under his breath and my eyes divert to him
"It's ok" I say rubbing his back
"Deep breaths in and out" I say and he starts to calm down
"I can't believe it's the first show already...I-I just want everything to go to plan" He says
"Don't worry Shawn everything will be ok" I grin as he turns to look at me
"You've taken your medicine right?" I question and he nods
"Shawn let's go!" Cez yells, Shawn kisses my hand all the while maintaining eye contact with me before jogging off to the main stage.

This whole feeling is so surreal since Shawn has his own band and of course there's thousands of people out there waiting for him to sing their favourite songs of his. Not to mention fucking Alessia Cara opening up for him which I still can't comprehend how his team managed to get a hold of her but she's such a sweetheart. I just hope everything goes well...

"Y/N?" Andrew says and I jump as he ruined my train of thoughts
"Um yh?" I ask
"Aren't you gonna watch your boyfriend perform?" He chuckles
"Yh I am and ew he's not my boyfriend" I smile
"Then who is he to you?" He remarks
"A Lover" I state and he rolls his eyes

I follow Andrew to the arena to see all of Shawn's fans waiting impatiently for the show to begin. He then leads me to an area where I could sit but I was quite far away from the fans although I still had a perfect front row view of the stage and Shawn had a perfect front row view of me. All of a sudden the lights dim....

While he plays Lost In Japan he takes a quick glance at me while I dance and that cute grin grows on his face. I can't help but blush and yes I know we've been together for awhile now but the fact that we still get butterflies over each other tells me there's a spark between us that will never be put out.

Two hours later...

I know a girl she's like a curse
We want each other no one will break first
So many nights tryna find someone new
They don't mean nothing compared to her and I know...

Fuck

Those lyrics hit a bit too close to home and as a result I start getting teary eyed.

Pull yourself together it's just a song....

That he made about you two years ago...

I try and recollect myself as he continues singing his heart out while crouching down. I get a bit startled from the sudden interlude but it really adds to the concert atmosphere I must say.

Later...

Woooooahhhh
Wooooahhhh
Woooooahhhh

Literally in the blink of an eye, confetti blasts out into the crowd and Shawn runs off the stage.

Oh no where's he run off to?

Suddenly, he appears running down the front row while his hand connects with his adoring fans' ones. When he reaches me he gives me a quick hug.
"I love you!" He pants and I try to reply but he runs backstage as the music comes to an end.

Wow first show done already...

As soon as people start leaving I rush backstage to give Shawn a massive hug.
"You were amazing babyyyy! I love you soooo much!" I squeal while holding him tightly. People start cheering and clapping while we got out of our hug.
"Thanks guys!" He exclaims with a big smile on his face.

An hour later...

Shawn, Andrew,Connor,Cez and some of our team get in the cab back to the hotel. Oh yh by the way  Cez is Shawn's tour manager don't know how I forgot to mention that.

Oh yhhhhhh alsoooo you're probably wondering how things are with Connor. They're ok..I mean all that shit happened awhile ago  but I'd say Shawn's cool with him but we're just acquaintances.

I don't tend to hold grudges I just can't forget something that significant.

A/N
Fuck this book is actually almost over 😔😔