Chapter 24

I pour some shower gel onto my sponge and I start to clean my arms and chest. The sweet smell of the shower gel fills my nostrils and causes my mouth to curve up into a smile. I move towards my legs while my eyes are closed.

Soon or later I turn on the water and let it rinse off all the foam. I let the water go through my hair while I run my hands through it. My smiles becomes even wider as the water begins to steam up the glass. I honestly forget I'm in the shower.
"Fuck" I moan
"This feels so good" I state

"Hey Y/N...you done? It's been 20 minutes" I hear Shawn say
"Oh ummm yh sorry" I reply quickly turning off the shower and grabbing a towel. I wrap it around my body tightly and close the shower door behind me. I see Shawn brushing his teeth at the sink while I use the other sink and grab my toothbrush and start to do the same.

While I'm brushing my teeth I can see Shawn looking at me slightly and I look at him but he looks away. Now as Shawn knows I need my breath to smell good so I make sure that my tongue is clean. As I move to my tongue, I start to scrub ferociously and move the toothbrush further up my tongue which causes me to gag and make my eyes water. I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and wash my mouth out with water. I check that my breath smells good and it does.

I look to my left to see Shawn just staring at me in awe with his toothbrush hanging out of his foamy mouth. I start to chuckle and he starts to laugh while taking his toothbrush out of his mouth.

"Why were you staring at me. You know I do that" I laugh while Shawn spits into the sink,puts water into his mouth and spits it out.
"Because h-how can a guy not stare at you if you're gagging and you've got white stuff in your mouth?" He chuckles
"Ok but....well....ok you have a point....you fucking weirdo" I giggle
"I'm guessing you enjoyed your shower then?" He asks
"Well Yh" I smile as he faces my direction and places his hands on my waist.
"I heard you moaning in the shower and then now you were gagging" Shawn smiles
"Oh" I say getting embarrassed and feeling heat flush to my cheeks
"Oh my god your cheeks are turning kind of purple!" Shawn exclaims
"Fuck off" I say and look in the mirror to see my cheeks turning slightly purple.
"Fucking hell I blush purple now" I sigh
"Oh so you were blushing?" He asks
"No" I answer back
"Yh right, anyways I need to go shower" He says and he just stands there staring at me
"Ok then go" I say taking his hands of my waist.

I walk out the bathroom but before I close the door and I turn around to see Shawn taking off his boxers.

And I oop

I walk into in the bedroom and look for an outfit. I eventually find this:

Wow my teardrop boobs are so prominent when I don't wear a bra

I go back into the bathroom and do my eyebrows slightly and I don't bother with mascara and highlighter because I'm probably going to sweat it off.

I try to ignore Shawn in the shower while I fix my hair. I look at him for like 2.5 seconds while I pick up perfume and spray, not realising it was Shawn's.
"For fuck's sake!" I exclaim
"You know what I'll just go outside smelling like a man I guess" I sigh leaving the bathroom

A/N
Do you think Y/N's making the right choice by being nice to Shawn?