Prologue

The first memory she remembered was her parents quarrelling. As a child, she don't know anything of what they were doing or saying. In kindergarten, her father left home to live with his new wife and child. Her mother brought her to her grandparent's house. Many years later, her mother also left.

She, the child they abandoned, lived with her grandparents. As an old couple with no work, they only have money they received from their children. Even as a child, she already knew the importance of money in life. So, she strived hard to finished her studies and graduated as an IT. She worked in a famous game company as a programmer and gave the old couple a comfortable life.

So, what was the problem?

The problem was she worked her whole life to finish study and earn money and completely forgot to find a husband. Now, she was almost at the end of the calendar's month (almost 30) and still NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth).

Even after she experienced as a child, she still believed in love as she looked to the old couple. Even after so may years, their love still shined as gold.

So where should she find her other half? The answer is blind date.

After many trials and errors, she found her potential Adam. As his Eve, she wants to cultivate their feelings before eating the forbidden apple.

All was well and all before that damn truck ruined it all!

Before losing consciousness, she glared at the truck while in her peripheral view, the jaywalkers also peeked while staring at her eyes-wide. Fuck! I'm in the sidewalk. What grudge do you have in me? I'm only seeking for my baby maker.

Now, she is in the darkness.

As she is still processing what the hell she is doing here, she remembered that she died.

After some time, she bursts into tears if a blob of light has tears. Realizing she really died and turned into a soul she wails.

Remembering her grandparents in home while waiting for her news, her friends waiting for her love, her neighbors waiting for gossip, her fellow workers waiting for her work, and her potential man waiting for their se- love life.

In her short 29 years, she is still single. She even don't have a first kiss! She died as an old virgin!

While she is reminiscing her life and crying in regret, a big screen appeared above her. A static stayed in the screen for seconds before words replaced it. Host, do you want to play a game?

She stared at the words for while before exploding.

"Your grandpa! What play a game?! Did you see this maiden is still wallowing her regrets and this damn screen invites this maiden in playing game? Don't you have humanity?!"

The words flickered and replaces another words saying, Host, I'm a system so I don't have a humanity.

"I don't care! I'm a blob of light so how could this maiden play a game?! I'm already dead-"

Remembering her predicament, she set another crying session.

Host, do you want to live again?

Seeing that question, she stopped crying and stared to the screen.

Play a game and you will be given a wish.

She hesitated for while before cautiously asked,"What kind of game?"

You will be transmigrating to 10 different worlds and complete the wishes of the transmigrated body. Every wish has points given regarding the difficulty of completion. After the game you have to accumulate 100,000 points.

She read the words and ponder for a while. She remembered her grandparents' faces. Are they still alright? What would they feel if they knew that their granddaughter was hit by a truck in her blind date? I hope they could cope up. What happened to my blind date?

While her mind is still wandering, the screen flickered another question.
Do you want to play a game?

She is silent for while.

"Yes."

Initializing transfer...1%...20%...55%...

The bar keep filling until it reached to 100% that she felt a pull of her soul and she blanked out.