Volume 02 Chapter 11

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

My heart!

"Even in different body, your habit of being daze from time to time didn't change a bit."

Huh?

"What are you talking about?"

She frowns at him in confusion and felt even more confuse when he smiled at her sadly.

"You don't remember it but I know you."

"You know me?"

He nods.

"In a different time."

She wants to ask him again but suddenly, a warning resounds her mind, making her clutched her head in pain.

Qing Xianfeng moves closer to her and held her face in his two hands.

"What happened?"

He inspected her and noticed that she's clutching her head.

"Your head's hurting again?"

In his voice, she could hear the worry he held for her. She only shakes her head.

"I'm alright. It's just a jolt. It's not hurting anymore."

He didn't answer her and only stared at her with his beautiful black eyes.

She became uneasy in his stare and starts to pull away but he didn't let her go!

She saw him frowned.

"Why are you pulling away? Are running from me?"

She pouts and started to reprimand him solemnly.

"Young Master Qing, I think you should know that an unmarried man and woman should distance with each other. This is not appropriate and this is only for married couple. How could I face my future husband if-"

She didn't finished what she's about to say when she felt something soft touched her lips. Before she could processed it, he pulled away.

She immediately look at him in disbelief. The unconcerned but beautiful youthful face of Qing Xianfeng looks as if the kiss he had given her is just natural.

"Y-y-yo-y-you-"

"What?"

That innocent look in his face wants her to punch his gut.

"Yo-You! T-That's inappropriate!"

Your mother! My tofu has been eaten by a child!

And a 13 years old boy at that!

She starts pulling her face away and pushing him with her hands but suddenly, his hands went to her waist before pulling her close to his body.

Her eyes widen in shock when her face came close with his.

Qing Xianfeng is shorter than her in half a head but with the two of them sitting together, they have the same height now. So when he pull her close, she came face to face with his beautiful exterior.

She tried to wriggle her body out of his embrace but she can't get out!

Even though Qing Xianfeng looks weak, with his thin limbs and young effeminate appearance, his grip is surprisingly strong that even our 20 years old transmigrator can't wrestle her body out of his embrace!

"What are you complaining about? Our lips had already touched when we're on the lake."

"That's because it's CPR and you're drowning at that time! There's no meaning to that!"

His lips lifted up slightly as if teasing her.

"Are you saying that there's a meaning in today's kiss?"

"No!"

His thick but perfect eyebrows lifted up slightly.

She blurted out something that'll make her regret for a long time.

"That's because your a child!"

His face suddenly darkens.

"What?"

He asked her again and she can hear the edge in his tone. She started to feel nervous.

"T-that's because your a child! Y-you're too young for you to...to do some adult stuff!"

She said it righteously and starts coaxing him in an adult tone.

"Now little brother, please let go of this jie-jie now."

She felt his arm loosens and as she thought he'll let go, his one arm went to the back of her head while his other tightens around her waist before pushing her down to the couch bed.

His pushing didn't hurt her as his hand supports the back of her head, minimizing the impact.

Now lying, she can feel the weaved bamboo surface behind her back while his arms around her waist tightens, rendering her immobilised.

"Wha-"

"I'm a child?"

She can feel her hairs stood up when she saw his smirk. It's full of wicked intentions.

His beautiful face is close with hers, making her see his dark unfathomable eyes. It's not an eyes of a child!

"Let see if this child can make you moan."

Before she knew it, he's kissing her.

She can feel his soft lips claim hers while his hot tongue plunge into her slightly open mouth.

While his tongue went on its conquest, he would suck her mouth and tongue, plundering her with her essence, and he would let her drink his saliva, owning her with his mark.

She can feel him plundering her, subjugating her, owning her, when his slippery tongue declares his sovereignty inside her mouth. Every inch of her mouth didn't left untouched.

She tried to fight back but his arms and lips didn't let her, making her brunt all of his offense, making her feel helplessly weak to his kisses.

As if he knew her soft spots, she found herself responding and moaning to his teasing. After a while, the kiss stop.

Disoriented and confused, she notices that Qing Xianfeng got off her and now standing near the door with a slight smile in his face as if declaring his victory. After that, he walk out.

Snapping to her consciousness, her face immediately becomes distorted.

That scoundrel!