Volume 01 Chapter 04

It hurts!

Selena nervously peeked at the bed. She let out a deep breath she was unconsciously holding as she was sure that the slumbering devil is still asleep.

A sinful tempting devil.

She brushed off that naughty thought as she remembered that wild night.

She gathered her clothes and hurriedly dressed to escape from the crime scene.

Many weeks had passed after that night and Selena already adjusted to her current life. She is enjoying her last couple of months of being a student in Splinkton Academy.

Selena Maxwell's life and hers were quite similar. Like her past life, Selena's parents are divorced and each one of them has another family.

Unlike her, Selena don't have relatives to take care of her other than the nanny hired by her parents. Every month, they will give her money to spend for anything she wants.

Don't know if because of a lack of parental love, she seek attention to people around her by standing out. That is why she became friends with Violet (the mini villain) and her popular group.

Currently, our transmigrated friend is sitting in a bench while furiously typing in her laptop. If you peek to the screen, there are unknown and complicated codes which was a surprise that it came from a pretty high school girl.

After sending the codes via e-mail, her phone rang. She picked it up and a voice of a woman was heard the other line.

"Miss Maxwell, the game we had introduced last week has been downloaded by 800,000. We estimated that it will still keep on rising by the end of the month."

She listened as her secretary filled her with details.

After going home from that time, Selena used the remaining money left by the former to open a game company

As she already knew that she is possibly pregnant by that devil's child based on the past Selena's experience, she began to store food for the winter*.

(*AN: She means 'to be prepared for the future')

She began to earn money to raise her child. Luckily, she was already 18 and she was in legal age to manage her own company.

As a transmigrator, she brought her former world's famous games to this current one. Her company began to earn half a million in just 1 and a half month.

She finished the call and stared at her flat stomach. Her gaze become soft as she thought of a little life growing inside her.

She must thank that devil for giving her this little one which was one of her dream from her former life.

It is also a bonus as this little one's parents has a good genes especially that certain father.

Thinking about that devil, her face gone dark. Selena began to grind her teeth as she thought about something.

That bastard!

From that time, as she was on her way to her apartment, her face gone pale and started to sweat. She felt a sting from her nether regions as she started to felt uncomfortable. Her feminine part was getting more and more painful. She told the driver to go to the hospital instead.

And true to her worries, she was diagnosed of laceration in her female part.

She was so embarrassed that she could die as the doctor started to sermon her like 'teenagers these days are so impulsive', like 'if it's too big, don't push it', and like 'to slide it through, buy a lubricant'.

After the long consultation (sermon), she immediately took her medicine and fled with red face.

Even now, her face is still hot as she thought about it.

Next time, I see that man I'll give him a fist.

While she was silently fuming, she don't know that the certain man she currently thinking will come knocking to her front door.

The bell rang. It's the end of lunch break.

Selena made her way to her first afternoon class. After going in the classroom, she immediately sat to an empty seat. She ignored Violet and her minions as they glared at her from behind.

Since transmigrating, she started to avoid making in contact to the main characters. It's too much of a hassle for a cannon fodder like herself to get involve in.

She might died early on and her meager points won't take it.

She realize that there are ways to earn points. She have to trigger those mission just like that night.

She don't know how many points she currently have but she did know that she has an unreliable system.

She don't know if it is offline or just ignoring her, she was only greeted with silence every time she asked.

What's this? Other people has a system guiding them but mine is ignoring me. Is this a scam? I want refund!

She really want to give a bad review.

She stared at the teacher giving lesson. She sighed.

Boring

She already studied this. If not only she thought it's a waste not to get a diploma, she won't bothering to attend school.

After the boring class and diverting the attention of Violet's group, she went home.

While preparing her dinner, she heard her doorbell rang.

She's confused. She don't know who might it be as she didn't inform anyone about her new place.

She was shocked after knowing who's behind the door.

It's him!