Volume 01 Chapter 01

She opened her eyes as she heard a door slamming. She surveyed her surroundings and she realized she's in the washroom.

Based on the muffled music outside, she's currently in the club's washroom.

She looked at her body and she noticed that she is wearing a tight black dress which could see her curves and a black high heels that compliment her long legs.

As she is preparing to stand up, a scorching heat inside her body attacked her. Her mouth turned dry. An uncomfortable feeling of wanting something but don't know what it is.

Then, she felt a headache as a bunch of information is being squeezed in her mind.

This world she is currently in revolves around a girl named Ashley Mae Cruz.

It is a clique story about a poor girl admitted to a prestigious school for elites.

As a commoner, she is being scorned and bullied.

A disguised popular and handsome male lead is roaming around the campus witnessed a girl being bullied by the group of rich brats. As a righteous male lead, true to his role, saved the damsel-in-distress. That's the first meeting between the leads.

As schoolmates, the leads always cross their paths. Ashley's childhood friend which was also the bestfriend of the male lead introduced the girl to the group. Because the male lead is in disguised from that time, Ashley didn't know and treat him as a snobbish rich brat.

This handsome and caring childhood friend was Ashley's first love and also the story's second male lead. Because of their social standings' gap and her low self-esteem, she hide her true feelings. She always thought that her friend don't have the same feelings and just treat her as a sister.

In truth, the second male lead loved the girl since they were a child. But because of the scare of ruining their current relationship, he didn't dare to confess until it's too late.

The leads started cultivating their feelings. They always meet in and out of campus while the male lead is in disguised and also meet through gathering of friends while he was undisguised.

The female lead felt conflicted for falling in love with two guys, the nerd happy-go-lucky disguised male lead and the popular sharp-tongued undisguised male lead.

Because Ashley was close to the popular group, there will always be envy and jealousy.

One particular morning, Ashley was cornered in the pool. The group bullied her until one girl pushed her into the water.

The knight in disguised male lead was coincidentally passing by and witnessed what happened. He heroically saved the female lead from drowning and his disguises had fallen off.

From then on, their relationship changed.

Every story have always a drama. The girlfriend of the male lead came back after so many years from abroad to resume their relationship.

The male lead became confused of his feelings but came back to her girlfriend.

The female lead, of course, was devastated and the male lead, true to his role, comforted her. He confessed his feelings to her to give him a chance.

Because the female lead is hurt and confuse, she agreed.

After hearing that news, the male lead became hurt and realized who he truly loved. But because he was ashamed to face the two women he hurt, he vent his feelings to the alcohol.

While wallowing to his sorrow at the bar, he was schemed by a woman who was obsessed with him. An aphrodisiac was mixed with one of the drinks.

By coincidence, it was witnessed by the second female lead and stopped him from drinking it.

She drove him home and that was where the drunk male lead confessed his true feelings.

The second female lead was hurt but not much as she already know his feelings. She only waited for him to confessed. She left a note that she went back to abroad and told the him to be truthful to his feelings.

For the two other leads, their relationship was also not good. The second male lead already knew that Ashley has no feelings for him and let go. He also went abroad.

After that, the leads confessed to each other and live happily ever after.

So, what role does our fellow transmigrator in?

Her role is an idiot mob character who was the friend of the woman obsessed with the male lead.

After the male lead was taken, the woman was so mad that she was cursing. As the idiot mob character friend, she comforted her for long time. She was thirsty that she drank a drink which was coincidentally the spiked drink.

True to her role as a mob character, she became drunk through one glass and went to the washroom to sober up but the aphrodisiac kicked in and she became hot and bothered.

She had a one night stand with a guy she don't know and became pregnant. As an underage single mother, she was scorned and isolated. Because of shame and pressure, she had taken her life.

As she felt the heat between her legs, she already knew that she was in trouble.

Through her blurred vision, she can see the words floating. Good luck, Selena.

Fuck luck!