Volume 03 Chapter 01

She opens her eyes and heard someone's sobs. She looks into it and saw a tender young face of a child wearing an ancient clothing.

Seeing his face, she can see the snots and tears dripping to the floor and a hopeless expression as if it's the end of the world.

When he saw her awake, that sad face turns into a joyful one as his happy young voice reverberated around the room.

"Master Akemi you're alive!"

Her eyes widen in shock.

Master what?!

All of the sudden, she felt a headache as a bunch of information about this world trying to squeezed into her mind.

This is Yoso Era where four nations are coexisting with each other, having no wars between them and only doing peaceful trades.

The four nations didn't touch each other's territory because of a signed treaty from 100 years ago. The other reason is because of their land's difficult environment, disabling them for conquering each other.

The Tsuchi Nation, surrounded by tall rocks and mountains, is also known as the Earth Empire.

This nation is rich of precious stones like diamonds and rubies, turning them into exquisite jewels and jewelries. Those products are being transported to the other lands to sell them and trade. This nation is ruled by the Earth Emperor Tsuchiya Mamoru.

The second one is the Mizu Nation or the Water Empire.

Surrounded by the deep seas and wide waters, it is ruled by the Water Emperor Mizuguchi Kano. This nation is rich with sea wealth like pearls and corals.

The third one is the Hi Nation, also known as the Fire Empire, which is surrounded by active volcanoes and lavas. This nation is the producer of steel, bronze, and iron. They also have golds and silvers which are used by the other lands as a means of currency. Hi Nation is ruled by the Fire Emperor Higashi Fudo.

The last one is the Kaze Nation which is ruled by the Wind Emperor Kazegama Raidon.

This nation is surrounded by huge rainforests and tall trees which are rich with natural resources like fruits, herbs, and animals. They sell them to the other lands and trade them for other resources.

But this 100 years of peace was broken by a transmigrated person who occupied the body of the Tsuchi Nation's War General's only son, Akashi Seiichi, which is also known as this world's protagonist.

Even though there are no wars between four nations, there are cases of inner struggles in every lands they occupied.

The Emperors which publicly recognized as the rulers was in fact a puppet. The War Kings are the true leaders of the nation which holds the entire military power.

The soldiers known as Swordsmen would swear an allegiance under a master called a War Lord. After swearing, they would be part of a clan which was also ruled by a War General.

The nation would hold a competition in every ten years between War Generals. The one who stood above them all will be acknowledged as the nation's War King.

Because Akashi Seiichi was the only son of a famous War General, he became arrogant and spoiled, playing around and debauching everywhere.

One time, he offended a disguised young princess of a certain nation. He was, in return, beaten black and blue, leaving alone to die in a secluded alley.

On his last breath, his body was occupied by another person, a transmigrated soul from the other world.

Just like the other transmigrators, he became strong and stood tall after solving his crises.

During his journey to the top, he met many women from every nations. He became acquainted with them and doing some papapa.

In the end, he build a harem, united all the lands, and became known as the War God of the Four Nations.

So who's our little transmigrator this time?

Unfortunately, her current body is a prostitute named Akemi.

Oops! Don't be fooled by that girly name because the owner of it is a male prostitute.

Yes. It's a youth! A lad! A son! Had a little brother instead of little flower between the legs!

Now, how could she live after this?!

Not only that, she's now a male prostitute! A prostitute who served both men and women!

She'll do the poking and be poked behind!

Your mother! This maiden wants to be poke by men in the flower, not in the chrysanthemum and not to mention, poking other flowers!

She wants to die again and be transmigrated to the other world.

Akemi is a famous male prostitute of a Flower Brothel in the Capital of Daiya. He has a beauty that could paled even the moon. Because of that, he was courted by the useless Young Master Akashi Seiichi.

Even though, they didn't do the poking yet, Akemi fell in love with him because of his flowery words.

The Young Master Seiichi promised that he would take him away but that didn't happened because that certain young master was beaten to death and swapped by another soul.

The new Akashi Seiichi didn't visit him again and Akemi could only heard some news about him circulating around the Capital.

After few months of not seeing each other, the auction for Akemi's first night is coming near. At that time, he heard the news of him marrying an Imperial Princess of Tsuchi's Nation.

His hope was also crumbled when Akashi Seiichi didn't attend the auction night and somebody else would pop his cherry.

Feeling heartbroken and regretful, he hanged himself to end his life.

Finishing the story's details, she blankly stares in the air as the robotic sound of the system reverberated into her ears.

['Good luck, Akemi.']

Damn system.