Volume 01 Chapter 22

I will.

After agreeing to his proposal, Xavier took her again for another round before passing out.

Two days after that is her graduation day. There's no worth mentioning except Lily and the gang cried.

All of them are bitter as they will be separating after graduation. Each one of them had applied for different universities because of their decided courses.

After the ceremony, she saw Xavier waiting for her at the academy's gate.

While leaning languidly at his Bugatti Veyron, his eye-catching appearance and exceptional aura had captured the eyes of both students and visitors leaving and coming in Splinkton Academy. Some braver ones even tried to strike a conversation with him but ignored in the end. They could only bitterly retreat to one side.

After her friends saw Xavier, they screamed excitedly as if they saw their own idol in flesh, which is also true as Xavier was the youngest business man who had earned millions in his teens.

"Selena, Mr. Xavier is so cool and handsome! He's also rich! He's a total package."

"Hey! I'm rich too!"

"Of course you are. You're his wife after all."

One month ago, Lily accidentally found out about her pregnancy as she saw her vomiting in a girls comfort room. She had long since suspecting it because of her unusual body changes and Niko's unusual care.

Lily even thought that her child's father is Niko. So Selena has no choice but to confess. She altered some parts which is that her husband is Xavier and before they had an official wedding, she accidentally became pregnant.

She also told the others about her pregnancy as she knew they won't tell it to anyone.

Selena said goodbye to Lily and gang before approaching Xavier which he in turn, saw her.

After giving her a deep kiss, which made the girls' hearts cracked, she went into his car. After securing her, Xavier drove to a certain Municipal of Registry.

She was shocked when Xavier presented their papers to the registrar and let the mayor conduct their wedding. They immediately got their contract after their ceremony.

While still holding their contract, Selena was still in daze even after they get into the car.

After snapping out of it, she look at Xavier and their marriage contract. Then, she realize, she already became a married woman.

She asked Xavier why did he suddenly marry her here if he knew that this country has no divorce just like the other countries. His answer?

The car stopped suddenly and he face her with a dark expression before asking.

"Why? You want to divorce me?"

That shut her up.

After 4 months of their marriage, Selena gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Alexa.

Their baby's features inherits her father's appearance except the eyes which she inherits it from Selena.

Selena felt bittersweet when she saw her baby. She wants to see Alexa grow and have family before she die in this world and live into another. She wants to see them happy after she move on.

After giving birth, she and Xavier decided to have a wedding in 6 months prior.

Now, Selena is choosing her wedding dress with Lily and Ashley

After a while, Ashley left them because she'll be having a dinner date with Lance's parent.

"Does your parent's know your wedding?"

Lily asked her after Ashley left.

"They don't."

Xavier's parents died in a car crash when he's twenty while Selena's parents are divorced when she's in teens. The current Selena isn't close with them so she didn't told them about her upcoming wedding.

"That's too bad. There's no one who'll accompany you in the aisle."

Selena only smile at that.

In this country's wedding, the bride's father would accompany his daughter to walk in the aisle and give her hand to the man standing at the altar.

Looking at Lily who are in daze, she knew she's thinking about Niko.

Lily and Niko's relationship is still unknown. She tried to pry some information from her but Lily is strangely quite about it.

After choosing her wedding dress, they walked to a coffee shop just across the bridal store. They waited for Xavier to fetch them.

After half an hour, Xavier messaged her that he will be coming in a few minutes.

As she and Lily walk out from the coffee shop, they saw a car parked from the bridal store and Niko walked out from it.

Lily wants to run but Selena held her arm until Niko is in front of them.

She ignored Lily's accusing eyes and look at Niko who didn't left his gaze to Lily.

As she was about to speak, she heard a car screeching and before she knew it, she flew into the air and dropped hard into the ground.

She also saw Niko's bloodied figure lying, trying to reach out his bloodied hand to Lily's equally bloodied figure.

In her blurry mind, she saw Xavier's despaired face as he went out from his car, running towards her.

She open her mouth, trying to say something but her soul left her body as the red butterfly-shaped birthmark from her nape flaps its wings. It stopped to look at the man who's running towards the cold body before flying away.

Goodbye, Xavier.