Volume 01 Chapter 10

Damn Xavier!

The old maid saw her peeking from the door. She stood up and politely asked her.

"Is there something you want, Miss Maxwell?"

I want to skew your owner, cook him, and relished him as my last dinner!

Because after eating Xavier, his men will skinned her alive next.

She brightly smiled.

"Nothing. I'm just getting hungry. Can you get me something to eat please."

As the maid is polite, she was also polite.

"I'll get someone to prepare your afternoon meal miss. Please wait for a while in your room. Master had instructed us to not let you out of the room so please excuse us if we had to asked you to go back inside."

Even though the old maid is asking her politely, the words she had said cracked something inside her.

Selena's bright smile brightened even more.

"Okay."

After closing the door, Selena's bright smile cracked as her face turned dark.

Damn Xavier! He really thought of locking her up here!

She glared at the new mission she had received.

[Hidden Mission: A Couple of the Century

Reward for Completion: 900

Do you want to accept the mission? Y/N]

[Congratulations! You had accepted a new mission.]

[Hidden Mission: A Couple of the Century

Description: Make Xavier Easton fall in love and marry you.

Reward for Completion: 900

Penalty for Failure: All Accumulated Points]

She really want to smack her head after accepting the mission. She was tempted by the reward. She didn't know that it's a huge pit that she can't get out.

She sighed.

How could she seduce that face paralysis man Xavier if she don't even know how to seduce a man?

For God's sake! She died as a virgin in her past life! She don't even have a boyfriend in her whole life!

Even though she already slept with the said man and been knocked up, he doesn't even care about her even for a bit. If it was not for the baby, he would've dump her somewhere and let her rot there.

It seems like I have to rely on Selena's memories.

Even as a mob character, Selena Maxwell was an expert temptress. As one of the queen bee's lackeys, she had experiences on how to flirt with an opposite sex.

After browsing the memory, she walk to the full length mirror and began to scrutinized her own reflection.

She had a heart-shaped small face and chest-length midnight black hair. Her clear black eyes are round with thick eyelashes. Her nose is not high and also not flat. She had a soft cherry lips.

Her figure is also not bad especially those hips.

Gosh! I'm so hot!

She narcissistically thought.

She started to practice her seductive moves to start her How-to-Melt-the-Millennium-Ice-Cube plan.

"Is this how it done?"

Selena is confuse. Why is it when comparing with former Selena's memory, there was so much in difference? Could it be, she's an idiot in seduction?

"I don't believe I can't do it!"

This maiden has one successful blind date in her 59th try! Don't belittle  this  maiden's  hidden charm!

She tried to copy Selena's move again. She tilts her head, put a finger in her cheek, pout her lips, widened her eyes and blink it a multiple times while saying in sultry (supposed) voice.

"Can I have your number hottie?"

She heard someone gasps and giggles.

She immediately whip her head to the noise and viola! She see the old maid and some cute young maids giggling while carrying some tray of food.

The old maid cleared her throat and the other maids stopped laughing. The old maid looked at her.

"I'm sorry Miss Maxwell if we had disturbed your... practice. We have knocked but it seems like you didn't notice. We apologize if we went in and offended you Miss Maxwell."

"We are sorry miss."

The old maid bowed followed by the two cute maids.

Selena's mouth twitch.

"Err, it's okay. Um, you're only doing your job. But, ahem, could you please keep what you see today as a secret?"

The old maid's mouth twitch while the young maids smile.

"Of course Miss Maxwell. We had brought your meal for today miss."

That's the cue for the two maids to put the food in the table. After placing the meal and utensils, the two maids backed away to the old maids side.

"Please enjoy your meal miss."

"Oh. Have you three eaten?"

She asked the maids while she sat on an empty chair.

"Yes, Miss Maxwell. We had already eaten. It's already past 1 in the afternoon miss."

"No wonder I feel so famished. I could eat a whole person!"

And that person is your master. Yum!

She brushed off that naughty thought as she heard her stomach grumbling.

She wants to eat. She really do wants to eat. But, err.

Will they stand there and watch me eating?

"Is there something wrong with the food miss?"

"Huh? That... Are you going to watch while I'm eating?"

"If you want miss, we could wait outside after you finished eating."

She breath out a sigh of relief.

"Please do."

After the maids walked out, she started to eat her meal.

As she took a bite, her eyes shined.

So yummy!