Volume 01 Chapter 02

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Fuck luck!

She always dreamed to experience what sex is like but not in a situation like this!

As she sprawled on the tiled floor, she felt so weak and hot. She is breathing heavily as she tried to calm her heart down.

Calm down your sister! What kind of shitty plot is this?! I'm not informed with this!

She get up from the floor while leaning on the wall. She is cursing the system who was the culprit from her current predicament.

If I ever get the hands of it, I'll infect it with all kinds of computer viruses until it croaked! I'll smash its screen to bits and stomp it to pieces!

After getting out from the washroom, she can hear the music from the right end of the corridor. She unhesitatingly walked to the left corridor while her steps is crisscrossing due to the influence of alcohol and aphrodisiac.

I won't be a food for the bunch of wolves out there.

The original Selena seek help to her unreliable friend. As a sidekick of the mini villain, how could she not know her situation?

But that's one of her mistakes.

She found her friend, flirting with other guys. Instead of helping her, she ignored her and asked some guy to dump her with.

Selena don't know who that guy was. She begged that guy to help her. She really did help her which was by bedding her.

By the morning, she found herself alone in bed from a certain cheap hotel. Her body has many hickeys and bites. On the white sheet was a red stain.

Selena has a fair share of flings and boyfriends. She already had a reputation of being a harlot. Even she can't be called an innocent girl, her body is still pure and never been touched.

As a girl who believed her first time should be with her husband, she cried so hard. Also being pregnant on her first one night stand, she broke down.

The current Selena sighed.

What a poor girl.

As she thought of this, she remembered her mission in this world.

[Main Mission: Live a Long and Happy Life

Description: Selena Maxwell has some regrets as she died young and unhappy. She wants live long and fulfilling life.

Reward for Completion: 700

Penalty for Failure: -1350]

As she thought about it, she became angry.

The heck ! 700 points for completion?! Times the 10 worlds is 7000! Where could I get the 9300 points?! And what's with this penalty for failure? Every mission I failed, I'll be penalized?! Is this system robbing me?!

As she felt the heat and pooling in between her legs, she became angrier.

As she keep walking to the corridor which felt like eternity, she saw an open door.

After debating if she should go in or not, she notice a new mission floating in front of her.

[Side Task 1: Experience the Spring for the First Time

Description: Get rid of the aphrodisiac in the host's body.

Reward for Completion: 300

Penalty for Failure: -450]

She was about to contemplate to this new mission but she heard footsteps coming. As the corridor is kind of dim, she can't see them and neither them.

She went in the room and locked the door. She listened but she can't hear a thing. While concentrating in listening and suppressing the heat in her body, she didn't realize a shadow silently approaching her from behind.

She let out a scream as she felt an arm snaking around her waist while turning her around and pushed her back to the door.

She was caged by a hot huge body and felt a hot mint-scented breath breathing heavily across her face. In the darkness, an alluring deep voice which was also cold came from the man.

"You are the woman? What a reliable bunch to found a woman so quickly."

As she was about to asked who he is, she was attacked by an hot searing kiss.

Fu-ck?

Her eyes went wide and her mind went blank due to shock.

His lips was hot. But as it touch her equally hot lips, she only found comfort to the heat inside her.

After blanking out, she responded to his kiss. Even though the original Selena is experienced to kisses, the current soul is not.

As a 29 years old virgin, her kiss is kind of sloppy and she can't keep up with the experienced man who was currently eating her.

She felt the man's wicked hands roaming around her naked body. She felt the soft bed behind her. She didn't know when had the man brought her to the bed. Heck! She didn't even know where had her clothes gone to.

As she space out, she didn't notice the man stopped and take off his clothes. Hearing the shuffling, she directed her eyes to the man on top of her.

Even the room is kind of dark, there was a faint moonlight coming from the window slits.

The man has a well-toned body with an eight pack abs. She can't see his face but she can tell that he is handsome. She can feel his intense gaze as he examined her. Even though the man has a hot body, her gaze is in the angry thing between his legs.

It's huge!