Volume 02 Chapter 12

That scoundrel!

He kissed her! And not just a kiss, it's a legendary French kiss!

How could a 13 years old kid knows how to kiss? Does all children in ancient era matures early or is he the only anomaly?

It's the old soul inside his body's fault. Maybe he's sexually frustrated in his past life that he has eaten this old maiden's tofu?

She don't believe that story he knew her from her past life. Why could she? She didn't even remembered anyone whose as perverted as him!

After that incident, Shi Lingyan went back to the Duke of Shao's Manor, leaving her four maidservants behind. If she brought them, she's not sure if her family would flay them alive as they escaped together and roamed around the world, unrestrainedly.

As expected, after she stepped inside the house, she was greeted by a punishing stick, making the whole Duke of Shao fall into chaos as they could see their own very respected Duke was brandishing a walking stick while chasing his unfilial daughter around the house.

Fortunately, her mother, Wu Meiran, calmed her raging father down. Coaxing him with few words, making the duke put down his stick after she was whacked a several times in her bum, making her lay in bed for days.

She was also grounded, not letting her out the house even outside of her own courtyard. She was also told to stay put and wait for her always-suspended marriage arrangement to prevent her from being more unbridled.

She didn't object this time. It's more convenient for her now as she decided to accomplish those hanging-for-a-long-time missions of hers.

Those strange feelings can't hold her back now as she's running out of time. Because after a year, the time for the two empires to form a marriage alliance would be coming and her fate will be sealed if she don't marry now. A womanizing perverted prince would make her missions failed.

This time, I'll make sure to restrain those painful feelings for the sake of my points!

For these five months, marriage tokens and betrothal letters rained outside the door of Shi Family's home. Even though, she's quite old to be a bride, she is Duke of Shao's first daughter and the title was a big temptation for those with great ambition.

But as they've already sealed the engagement and start preparing for the wedding, strange calamities had fallen to those fiances of hers.

Her first fiance's family was accused of selling illegal salt to the neighborhood empire and accused as a traitor making his entire family executed. Another one was found out that their family was secretly building up an army and suspected to raise a rebellion, branded as a traitor and entire family executed. The third one was charged as a corrupted official making him stripped with position and executed while his entire family was demoted to commoners. After that... There's no after that. All those who had proposed marriage from back then had already back down saying their son was already married, betrothed, or sick in bed.

Because of those unfortunate events happened to her ex-fiances, she was branded as an old jinx saying that if someone marries her, their entire family would fell into ruins.

When she heard those rumors, she wants claw her hairs out of anger.

Is it her fault that those unfortunate events coincides when she tries to marry them? Why is it that she's branded as a calamity-bringer when all she'd done was to wait for her groom-to-be in her red chamber?

I'm only doing this for my points and ending my singlehood. Why would fate deprived this maiden's happiness?!

She wants to ask her system if she could see her stats in luck. Is it in negative line that she's always struck with bad luck?

One of those bad luck was a beautiful perverted little devil called Qing Xianfeng.

After going back to the Duke of Shao's residence, she was confined in her Red Butterfly's Courtyard and had been waiting for her punishment to stop.

She thought her life would be peaceful while staying in her room but that didn't happened because after a week of confinement, a beautiful little devil boy had visited her room that night.

She was shocked and asked how did he get in. His answer?

He looked at her as if the answer was obvious.

"Your home's security sucks."

She wants to bashed his head after he said those.

With those twenty elite soldiers standing guard in her courtyard, not mentioning the hundred others around the Duke of Shao's residence, who's in the right mind would infiltrate a highly guarded Duke's residence and left unnoticed?

Only this little guy in front of her had his screw loose.

After their kiss last time, it was followed by several times more. Every time that little devil snuck into her room, he would always kissed her senselessly and left her disorderedly.

She tried to fought back but he, in returned, would touched her sensitive parts, making her feel weak and taking their intense make out to the next level.

After leaving her with a mind-blowing kiss, she would always left with a complex feeling. Feeling satisfied, conflicted, helpless, and other emotions she couldn't name. Until one night, she exploded.

That's enough!