Volume 01 Chapter 19

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Oh God.

Her breath hitched and her eyebrows furrowed as she felt a slight discomfort to his sudden intrusion. It's only her second time and she is not quite used to his massive member yet.

She unconsciously squeezed him, making Xavier groan.

"Baby, too tight."

Her heart skipped a bit when she heard his sudden endearment and felt a tinge of happiness and satisfaction as she saw his pained but pleasured face.

She didn't have time to ponder about those foreign feelings as Xavier grasps her legs, putting it to his waist and started thrusting himself inside her.

He is moving slowly at first, making herself getting use of his massive member.

She gasps heavily as she's starting to feel pleasure. She knows he's holding himself back for her but even so, she felt so full.

She knows he's an experience man based on how he pleasured her.

As thinking of those women he had been with, she felt a slight discomfort in her heart before brushing it off.

Why would I be jealous of them? This is only one of those worlds I'll be living in.

While consoling herself, she suddenly felt a sudden fierce thrust hitting her sensitive spot, making her cry out.

She look at man above her body. With the help of the moonlight she saw his sweating but still beautiful face having a dark expression. Before she could figure out behind it, she felt his sudden fierce plundering, ramming his massive desire to her delicate flesh.

Her thoughts were immediately occupied by the sudden burst of pleasure. Only loud moans and panting cries can be heard from her. She tried to move her body away but her waist is being held tightly by Xavier. She could only closed her eyes and tightly held the sheets to endure his intense plundering. She felt her eyes starting to form tears.

Selena unconsciously tightened her walls, squeezing the hot rod moving in and out of her body. She heard Xavier curse and gasping heavily.

Suddenly, she felt her palms being opened and held through her fingers causing her nails dug to the back of his hands.

In her disoriented mind, she heard Xavier's hoarse voice through his ragged pants.

"Enjoying are we, baby?"

Selena opened her teary eyes and through her blurry vision, she saw Xavier's alluring face, covered with sweat and lust. Unconsciously, she tightened her walls again.

"Fuck!"

Xavier let out a curse again and close his eyes. She can saw intense pleasure which is absent to his usual stoic face.

Suddenly, she felt sweetness in her heart, feeling proud for she can make the usual emotionless man pants in her body.

"Selena."

Xavier calls her name huskily while moving and thrusting within her. He look at her eyes intensely after opening his.

He leaned in as his elbows are supporting his weight while his hands are grasping hers.

"Who are you making love with?"

Xavier ask in whisper with his alluring voice and seductive tone, causing her to tightened her walls again and a burst of pleasure flashed in her mind.

She convulsed and she felt love juices burst out in her entrance.

Xavier stopped for a moment and raise himself up to look at her climaxing appearance.

"Coming already?"

She saw his lips lifted slightly, teasing her while his eyes are darkening with lust. She is absentminded for a moment but awaken when she felt his already massive desire enlarging more, stretching her convulsing walls.

What?!

Her eyes widened and look at the culprit but he only look at her innocently.

"It's your fault baby. It only reacts when he's with you."

Even though you've said that, are you trying to say that it can get even bigger?

As if answering her, it enlarging even more.

Fuck! A behemoth!

She want to escape but her hands is being held tightly so she tried to wriggle out her body away from him but it seems like it's big mistake as his behemoth became even bigger.

Xavier groaned due to her sudden move.

"Fuck, baby!"

She stopped but it seems like it's already too late as Xavier's hips started moving inside her again.

Xavier leans into her and plunge his tongue into her panting mouth. He supported his body as to not let his weight press her stomach while kissing her.

They are kissing so intensely that she felt their saliva leaking beside their mouth.

Their love juices also flowing from their connection staining the sheets as he's ramming into her body.

She felt Xavier stopped the kiss and lifted his head. She saw a white glistening thread coming from their mouth. Xavier kisses her jaw and move down to her neck while leaving more love bites.

She saw Xavier raised his head and look at her with eyes full of desire. They are panting heavily while his rod is moving and thrusting inside her.

He asked her again.

"Baby, tell me. Who are you making love with?"

She is moaning loudly but she answered him with her unfocused mind.

"You."

"Say the name Selena. Who are you making love with?"

He asks her again enticingly with his alluring and seductive voice.

She didn't answer him as she closed her eyes while moaning and panting in pleasure. As she's nearing her climax, he suddenly stops. She frustratingly groaned.

Don't stop!