||6||

"They say the clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen and behold, you are the proof!" All Might greeted us as we entered the training ground, "take this to heart, from now on you are all heros in training!"

I took a quick look around, everyone looks interesting-- wait for a second... Is Hagakure naked?

"You looks so cool!" All Might exclaimed, "now, shall we begin, you bunch of newbies?"

My outfit is just a tight-fitting suit that has knee-high boots that connect to my suit and I have a torn based cloak that that's slightly worn and torn around the bottom and a new pair of Quirk suppressing gloves that matched the suit, thank god. However, they reach my elbow so it might be a bit too hard for me to take them off if needed, I'll have to get that modified somehow.

All in all, its actually really cool, I keep my hood up because it's mysterious, plus it keeps my hair out of my face so it's all good.

One thing I am curious about is why they've added so many random little details, like the metal cuffs on my wrists and the strange dark grey bandana that goes around my neck that I can easily pull up to my face. Actually-- it's pretty useful now that I think about it, no more complaining, they're there for a reason, I'm sure.

"Now that you're ready it's time for combat training," All Might started to move on until Iida pulled another Mr Studious.

"Sir!" he interjected, "this is the fake city from our entrance exam, does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

Why does he always have to jump the gun, I'm sure All Might was about to explain...

I sighed and looked in a different direction, not really interesting in the situation anymore.

"Not quite, I'm going to move you two steps ahead!" All Might replied, throwing two fingers up, "most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside, however, statistically speaking, run-ins with the most drastically evil-doers takes place indoors. Think about it: backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows."

That is very true.

"For this training exercise, you will be split into teams of good guys and bad guys, and fight two on two indoor battles," he explained, wait I see a flaw in this, there is 21 of us here, 2v2 isn't really going to work.

"Isn't this a little advanced?" Asui asked.

"The best training is what you get on the battlefield!" All Might exclaimed, a clear passion of the subject glistening in his eyes, "but remember, you can't just punch a robot this time, you're dealing with actual people now."

"Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"How much can we hurt the other team?" Bakugo asked translation: how much can I beat up Deku. I've already got his character locked down.

"Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like our first exam?" Uraraka asked.

"Will you be splitting us by chance or skill?" Iida asked.

"Isn't this Cape fabulous?" Aoyama asked.

That didn't even have anything to do with the topic of conversation.

"I wasn't finished talking," All Might sighed, I put my hand up and he sighed before nodding, "Yes, young y/n?"

"I'm wondering if you can do maths?" I told him, he nodded, "as you can tell by your planning 2v2 matches would work if you had an even number of students, but as you can see, we do not. What're you doing to do with the odd person?"

He just shook his head.

"We'll get onto that subject later, first, listen up," All Might pulled out a small book, "the situation is this: the villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heros must try to foil their plans, to do that the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their weapon until time up or capture the heros."

He suddenly put the book away and pulled out a yellow box from literally nowhere with the word 'LOTS' printed on in bold black letters.

"Time is limited so we'll choose teams by pulling lots," he told us all, one glace at Iida and I already could tell he was getting ready to question All Might's way of teaching again.

"Isn't there a better way?" he asked from behind his heavy-looking armour, how isn't he roasting in that thing?

"Think about it, pros often have to team up with heros from other agencies on the spot, so maybe that's the reason we're doing that here," Midoriya jumped in and saved All Might's unplanned ass from ruin.

"Yes I see, life is a random series of events, excuse my rudeness," Iida bow in apology to All Might, the adult turned around and celebrated in silence.

We all drew lots and the line up was strange, everyone was partnered up and I was alone. Why am I alone?

"I determine that the first team to fight will be....these guys!" All Might pulled out two letters from a villain and hero box.

Villain - D - Bakugo and Iida.
Hero - A - Midoriya and Uraraka.

Bakugo is going to kill that poor green top.

"Everyone else can move to the monitory room to watch," All Might told us, we all nodded and started walking to the room. Not that we actually knew where we were going.

After all while, All Might joined us in the room.

"All Might, you going to explain what I'm going to do?" I asked, "I'm alone."

He announced the training would begin before looking at me.

"You were the unfortunate one," he told me, "you're going up against me at the end of this whole thing."

"Oh yippee," I rolled my eyes before going to the back of the room and sitting down, I'll be here for a while, might as well note on everyone's quirks.